BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Lyndsay D.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite of all the kinds they sell. They contain good chocolate and a little bit of crunch from the peanut that I really enjoy. And I am not usually a fan of peanut candy.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
By far peanut M&Ms are my favorite type of M&M! They have the best tasting peanuts inside. The candy coating and chocolate are so delicious! Combined them and it's heaven in your mouth! I have to fight my husband for them!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these , have been eating these for as long as i can remember , and they really help when away from a food source bc they have nuts in them so you get protein as well as a sweet treat
alana m.
My fav candy.. love my peanut m&ms..my fav type of m&m is peanut. The crunchy-ness just does it. If you haven't had these yet, go to the store right now and get some :)
Halie J.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite m&ms. Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio and it's hard not to eat them all at once. However, the larger bags are overly priced if you ask me.
Liza R.
Ware, MA
When I was studying, these helped me focus- it gave me a bit of sugar to keep going and protein to keep my appetite at bay! I love sucking off the shell and enjoying the chocolate underneath!
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love m&ms. i love these so much. i always get the big bag of this and i don't share with anyone. lol. i just love chocolate so much and these are on of my favorite chocolate to eat. this is really a must have.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
I can't be the only one that eats the outer layer of chocolate and then the nut inside. It takes me forever to finish them, but it allows me to truly enjoy them, lol
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love M&M's they are my go to treat when I need a little bit of sugar. There is a perfect amount of peanuts to chocolate ratio! I can eat a whole bag is one sitting!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?