M&M'S Peanut
M&M'S Peanut
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I love them and think that they are the best chocolate ive ever tasted them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina W.
Always bought a bag back with me home to visit my relatives in taiwan. these are still my fave candies
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
These are my favorite type of m&m. The peanut add protein, so you don't just get a sugar rush.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these m&m's because the peanuts add more flavor and texture to the simple chocolate.
Michelle L.
Cary, NC
Delicious and completely addictive! They are the perfect treat in the middle of the afternoon!
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Peanut M & M's are the BEST! Classic, delicious and the little bags are great to refrigerate and put in my boy's lunches.
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My all time favorite candy! The salty sweet crunch satisfies any craving. It's great to add to trail mixes. Great for parties. It's just a great go-to snack when you have a craving for sweets.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
These are one of my favorite treats to snack on i can eat two bags if i needed to :)
Megan H.
Edmonton , KY
My favorite candy! It's also great mixed in with popcorn or in trail mix. Be careful...these are addicting!
Jaira L.
These are the best! Well the PB ones are my favorite but if I had to choose a second this would be it. Nice m&m coated around a peanut.. who doesn't love that?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.