9 colors available

wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Love them I only like this brand I have tried other generic version and yuk and price is not to bad for small bags
Heather T.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
Peanut M & M's are a major guilty pleasure for me......yummy!!! Now unless you have an peanut allergy, I think all mankind has to have a love for these sweet candies. Oh so milky chocolatey in the middle with that crispy shell.... just Heaven on earth. So I think it's time for to go grab you a bag of bliss!!!! ENJOY!!!
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
April X.
April X.
Connellys Springs, NC
Love how delicious these taste! This candy never let me down whenever I eat it. Love how the peanut compliments the chocolate (or vice versa)!
emilee s.
emilee s.
I love peanut m and m s they are one of my favorite flavors. I am eating them right now
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My all time favorite candy! The salty sweet crunch satisfies any craving. It's great to add to trail mixes. Great for parties. It's just a great go-to snack when you have a craving for sweets.
Louisa H.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge chocolate candy fan but M&M Peanut are my favorite. Just the right amount of peanut to chocolate ratio.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Jackson, MN
I love my peanut m & m's!!!!! This is the only brand i buy, as nobody else can compare to these!!!
Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.
You cant go wrong with the original m&ms. If you like peanut butter/peanuts then this is the product for you. Quality brand...one of my favorites!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.