9 colors available

Reni N.
Reni N.
Long time fan of these. They are a staple in our house for everyone.. We cant watch a movie without a pack of M&Ms
Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The only ones I like are the ones with peanuts although the price on them seems to be going up constantly
Megan Q.
Megan Q.
Charlotte, NC
Do I even really need to write this review right now? Everyone knows these are the best m&ms! Delicious chocolate and nuts wrapped in bright little colors, what's not to love? Sharing size is a joke though, cause I could totally eat the whole thing in one sitting. And it's pretty big.
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Miramar, FL
How can you not love these? They're just a great snack to have for your sugary cravings.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Greenville, NC
Peanut m&ms are tied for my favorite candy. Anytime I'm going on a trip I have to have these to make it through the drive. Even better if I buy them ahead of time and freeze them
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
My favorite M&M's flavor! The perfect amount of peanut butter taste with M&M's yummy candy coating.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like these m&m's because the peanuts add more flavor and texture to the simple chocolate.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's M&Ms with peanuts, how can it not be delicious? The sharing size is nice but i don't want to share! I've loved M&Ms since i can remember. Now instead of getting the big bag and devouring the whole thing and then feeling guilty, i can just pick up this size and have less guilt when i eat it all by myself.
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Foodie Expert
These are great little pickmeups. However, it's hard not to eat the whole bag!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.