Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
King size m&m's are perfect. the ambler bag just aren't enough. These chocolate with peanuts are my favorite! I love adding a few to a sundae. SO yummy.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These peanut m&ms are so good! They are such a convenient little snack and will always be around. I highly recommend these if you want an amazing treat!
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this candy. The peanuts add such a great taste to the snack. They are always crunchy and sweet. Always my go to snack at the movies or on the road.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Personally I like the original one the best, but this one isn't that bad either. The peanuts give an extra crunch and even out the sweetness pretty well!
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
These are the best! They have the right amount of chocolate to peanut ratio and last for a while because they satisfy my craving after eating only a few!
Emerald r.
Delicious ! My favorite candy really continent to just stick in my purse to have for a snack
Great portion size because other wise I'd eat a whole bag !
Tiffany G.
The combination of peanuts and chocolate makes for the perfect snack! A bag of peanut M&M's gets me through my day without leaving me feeling too guilty!
Molly Y.
Peanut m&ms are great. They are crunchy and sweet. The only problem with them is that there are a few burnt peanuts in every bag that taste kind of off.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?