BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
Madison  M.
I do not really like the M&M's Peanut Butter candies. They are not very comfortable in my mouth. Although, this is just my personal preference. It is a peanut covered in thick milk chocolate with artificial colored flavoring.
Holly R.
Peanut m&m's are my second favorite flavor. They cure any sweet tooth and they're easy to find in most stores. My favorite way to eat them is dumped in hot popcorn. yum.
amazedmeroxy N.
I love everything that has peanuts on it and this is my favorite among m&m chocolate. I love the crunchy sound every bite and never had one without a whole peanut on it.
laura f.
Love these! Whenever I'm craving chocolate i definitely run to these in the candy isle. The crunchy peanuts are really what keep me coming back, perfect taste and texture
Laura U.
Delicious milk chocolate covered peanuts. Peanuts are fresh and the chocolate is tasty. The vibrant colors make it a fun activity for the kids to eat. A go to for sure when you have a craving.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Peanut M&Ms are one of my favorites to indulge in with a glass of milk. The M&Ms without nuts are good too but I think the peanut gives it a little more flavor bc of the sweet and salty combination in your mouth! Delicious!!!
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My all time favorite candy! The salty sweet crunch satisfies any craving. It's great to add to trail mixes. Great for parties. It's just a great go-to snack when you have a craving for sweets.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love m&ms they taste good they have fun colors and good snack on the run if your craving sweets perfect size have a little or a lot they always hit the spot price is ok
Lyndsay D.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite of all the kinds they sell. They contain good chocolate and a little bit of crunch from the peanut that I really enjoy. And I am not usually a fan of peanut candy.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?