BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Personally I like the original one the best, but this one isn't that bad either. The peanuts give an extra crunch and even out the sweetness pretty well!
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love peanut m n m's. Actually I love all the flavors! I usually eat them with milk and you can't go wrong with that combination! Love, love!
Justine M.
I love the peanut flavored M&Ms. These are the only ones I buy! Because I'm not a pure chocolate lover, I love these because of the peanut inside them.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Katy B.
These will forever be a favorite of mine. The protein and sugar make these a great study food to munch on! It's tough not to eat the whole bag at once.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Trinity H.
I love everything that has peanuts. This is why I oubviously love these m&ms. They're yummy and I like that they put an actual whole peanut in the candy.
Olena G.
Me encanto este producto el chocolate es demasiado delicioso y su cobertura es totalmente crocante.. i love this product, it's too delicius and crunch
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
M & M Peanut big bag is a staple in my house. We are huge Peanut M & M fans and the big bag is a must!!! You will always find them in my shopping cart!
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
Peanut M&Ms are delicious! They're also a great candy to keep in a candy jar on your desk at work since they'll ensure you get visitors to your desk!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?