9 colors available

Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Mis caramelos favoriiiitiiiisiiiimos de chocolate de todooosss, los amo son demasiado ricos podria comerlos todos los dias
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
Foodie Expert
I just love peanut m & m's. It is a favorite of mine because I love peanuts and chocolate together. You just cannot go wrong with that combination.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Maryville
Best thing around for a sweet n salty craving! A good price for the quantity, can add to a trail mix for a great on the go snsck
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Grenada, MS
These things are amazing. I really love the peanut. The crunch of it makes them 10 times more amazing...
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
Delicious. Love the crunch off with the chocolate. Such a nice treat to munch on after dinner.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
If you need some sweetness in your life then why not buy one of these M & M's with Peanuts, they will give you energy and chocolate is good for you.
Flora R.
Flora R.
Double the fun with these! Every time I stop at the gas station I have to get at least one. I'm obsessed with all types of m&m's and these are my second favorite(peanut butter are my number 1). I'll never get over how good these are! I love them!
Melanie  L.
Melanie L.
Foodie Expert
If you like chocolate covered peanuts (and the occasional almond), these will curb your cravings. I sometimes do find that the colored chocolate does start to rub off on your hands, but this is rarely a problem since they are eaten so quickly.
Reni N.
Reni N.
Long time fan of these. They are a staple in our house for everyone.. We cant watch a movie without a pack of M&Ms
Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The only ones I like are the ones with peanuts although the price on them seems to be going up constantly
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.