BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These peanut m&ms are so good! They are such a convenient little snack and will always be around. I highly recommend these if you want an amazing treat!
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Justine M.
I love the peanut flavored M&Ms. These are the only ones I buy! Because I'm not a pure chocolate lover, I love these because of the peanut inside them.
rosa u.
I love yellow m&ms I love that they have peanuts in the center I could carry them in my purse and just pop them in my mouthb whenever I need a sugar rush
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok so my husband has an addiction to this candy and he literally goes through this size bag weekly. He is nuts about peanut M&M's! Ok ok I like them too.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this candy. The peanuts add such a great taste to the snack. They are always crunchy and sweet. Always my go to snack at the movies or on the road.
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Personally I like the original one the best, but this one isn't that bad either. The peanuts give an extra crunch and even out the sweetness pretty well!
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
King size m&m's are perfect. the ambler bag just aren't enough. These chocolate with peanuts are my favorite! I love adding a few to a sundae. SO yummy.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?