Jessica K.
M&Ms are great. In larger quantities is even better. I like the resealable packages so that we can continue to store them and use them when we want a little something sweet.
Lindsay J.
Foodie Expert
Have these now as an after dinner Treat and not only are they easy to eat but they taste good. I recommend it and it is very affordable
Jordann T.
Peanut M&M's are the ONLY M&M I'll eat. I don't like chocolate all the much, but these are my favorite to grab out of my daughter's trick or treat bag. :)
Heidi S.
League City, TX
This just just the perfect amount in the fun size package plus it gives you that little boost you need in between meals not to mention the perfect treat!
Sonya R.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite m&m's! The chocolate is just the right amount of sweet and the saltiness/crunchiness from the peanuts makes the perfect combination
Madison H.
Love! m&ms is the best when it comes to brightly colored, lightly coated chocolate pieces! These are no exception! The peanuts give an added crunch and great taste!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
Foodie Expert
These go great with trial mix or anything really. They are so yummy and I would highly suggest these to anyone who likes chocolate and peanuts.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
M&M's are always yummy and do great treats for all the holiday which I love. Great tasting and wonderful for trick or treat and gifts.
Gabby H.
Painesville, OH
I love these for long car ride and they're really good to just munch on. They taste so good and I think the peanuts give it and even better crunchy taste and flavor
Tikeria H.
Foodie Expert
Love these they are a must my all time favorite they taste is amazing and they are just the right amount of sweet and savor they are a must buy
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.