BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
These have a been a guilty pleasure of mine from a young age. They taste great and there is just something about biting one in half and then finishing it.
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Who does not like M&M's! Especially peanut M&M's. So perfect! I like to eat them during my snack time. Sometimes I need to stop myself from overindulging.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
These are my second favorite m&ms - pb being my favorite. But omg, they're so good. Very addictive and I love when they come out with holiday colored ones!
Rebekah W.
Ventura, CA
Dude. Do we even need to say it? These are the best M&Ms out of the whole candy family. Hands down. I don't even know why we are having this conversation.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Always and I mean always have to have these in the house! Midnight snack...early morning sugar rush...good anytime! I even hide them from the kids!!! Haha
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Sonya R.
Salisbury, NC
Definitely my favorite m&m's! The chocolate is just the right amount of sweet and the saltiness/crunchiness from the peanuts makes the perfect combination
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
We love peanut m&ms in our house. They are mainly used for popcorn and is an all time favorite I love to eat to peanut m&ms just alone with nothing added
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
These are perfect snacks and give you some protein along with the great taste of chocolate and are easy to pack. my boyfriend eats these in a daily basis!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?