BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Trisha F.
San Diego, CA
I don't chocolate very often, but when I do this is usually my top pick. It's got a mild taste of the peanut mixed with the chocolate. Perfect when they're in the mini packs !!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack. They are crunchy goodness, I don't know how else to explain these.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
The peanut ones are better than plain. Each bite has a nice size peanut in them and the chocolate it just right. I like the bigger bag because it last a little longer. When I'm on the go I put a few in a ziplock bag and take them with me.
Lily P.
One of my favorite candies with just the right amount of sweetness, saltiness and crunch. They can fit right into my purse for a quick snack on the go or good for movie night.
Sarah M.
Some of the most delicious candy. Who doesn't love bite size pieces that prevent you from eating the whole thing in one sitting? (Okay, let's be real, most of us eat the whole bag in one sitting).
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN

Katelyn M. Albany, NY 16 conversations

1 influenster found this helpful
Love these candies I seriously craved them all through out my pregnancy, my husband also loves them. They are the perfect little bite!
Savanah S.
When you LOVE chocolate covered, peanuts the only thing better (other than freshly made chocolate covered peanuts), is Peanut M&M's! That crunchy shell just makes it so good!
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
It's impossible to stop eating these once you get started. The crunchy, chocolatey, perfectly sweet and colorful things have been a favorite of mine ever since I can remember.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I love M & M peanuts because they have that extra piece of surprise for you versus the plain ones. There is always something about chocolate and peanut butter no matter what!
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Always a favorite in my household. M&Ms - Specifically Peanut M&Ms are just a classic chocolate treat with a peanut in the center, who could go wrong with these as a treat.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?