Rebekah D.
My family refers to these as chubby beans and we always have a bag on hand. Lots of fun to add them to desserts, like brownies or fudge.
Carilynn C.
I absolutely love peanut M&M's. They are a slightly guilt free snack (due to the peanuts) and when I am really craving some chocolate this is my go-to snack.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
These have and will always be my favorite M&M. They are good to eat for a snack to get some protein and plus satisfy your sweet tooth :)
Christine D.
Love chocolate and peanut butter. Best combination ever. I almost feel like I am eating something not so bad because of the peanuts ;)
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Love digging into a bag of peanut butter M&M's! They are crunchy and delicious! These chocolate candy's always bring a smile to my face!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are so good!! They are always fresh and I love how they come in a ton of different packaging options so that you buy so much or as little was you want.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Peanut M&M's are my favorite M&M's. They're chocolaty and crunchy and perfect. They're bad for you but if you ignore that they're perfect.
Jessica K.
M&Ms are great. In larger quantities is even better. I like the resealable packages so that we can continue to store them and use them when we want a little something sweet.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Every single week I have a cheat meal I HAVE to have peanut MnM's. My drug of choice! I can also use them to bake which is a huge plus!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love peanut M&M's! The perfect blend of crunchy, salty peanuts and creamy milk chocolate. I like to keep them in the fridge and eat them cold!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?