BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Heidi S.
Webster, TX
This just just the perfect amount in the fun size package plus it gives you that little boost you need in between meals not to mention the perfect treat!
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious! Favorite treat for road trips. I love the chocolate with the peanut it is so good! Especially because the price is always good also. Love M&M's
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I love these peanut chocolate m&ms. Perfect blend of sweet and salty. And I love that it has softness from the chocolate and then the crunch of the peanut.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
These are my second favorite m&ms - pb being my favorite. But omg, they're so good. Very addictive and I love when they come out with holiday colored ones!
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
These are perfect snacks and give you some protein along with the great taste of chocolate and are easy to pack. my boyfriend eats these in a daily basis!
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Rebekah W.
Ventura, CA
Dude. Do we even need to say it? These are the best M&Ms out of the whole candy family. Hands down. I don't even know why we are having this conversation.
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE peanut butter M&M's. They are great because you can have just a little bit (one or two) or eat the whole bag. Chocolate and peanut mix is amazing.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Always and I mean always have to have these in the house! Midnight snack...early morning sugar rush...good anytime! I even hide them from the kids!!! Haha
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?