9 colors available

Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Not really sure what else there is to say about this product. Everybody knows what peanut m&ms are. I like them a lot. But if you've got a peanut allergy or a dairy allergy of any kind, I'd say this isn't the product for you. I like to put them in my popcorn or eat them when craving chocolate. Or just when I have the munchies
Kiersten  E.
Kiersten E.
My dad when he buys these, he nevers let any of us have any. I love sweet and salty treats. This is the perfect combination!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these to eat and to add into cookies for a little something extra. They are a great snack and the peanut in the middle gives a little saltiness to it.
swati m.
swati m.
Herndon, Va
I love m&m its my favorite candy, since childhood days. its not really chocolate, nuts inside that i really like.
Andreya C.
Andreya C.
Holly Springs, NC
Love these this is an M&M (chocolate covered in candy coating) with a peanut inside. I enjoy these better than the original.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love the combination of something crunchy and salty and something sweet. this is why i love these peanut M&Ms. they are very sweet and delicious.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love peanut M&M's. They are a yummy mix of sweet and salty. This is my favorite go to snack when watching a movie or taking a long car trip. They are delicious and not really messy!
colleen g.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love peanut m n m's. Actually I love all the flavors! I usually eat them with milk and you can't go wrong with that combination! Love, love!
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Mis caramelos favoriiiitiiiisiiiimos de chocolate de todooosss, los amo son demasiado ricos podria comerlos todos los dias
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
Foodie Expert
I just love peanut m & m's. It is a favorite of mine because I love peanuts and chocolate together. You just cannot go wrong with that combination.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.