9 colors available

Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
The M&M peanuts are a satisfying snack. Maybe 6 will do the trick each time. I also love the candy crunch!
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
M&M are a family favorite I'm sure everywhere. Peanut M&M are my weakness. I do prefer them over other candies because I can eat a few and not feel guilty like eating a candy bar.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
OMG, peanut M&M'S, is there anything bad to say about them? Maybe if one is allergic. I have eaten and loved every single M&M that I've came in contact with. I'm so glad they came out with blue ones, I know they taste the same, but the blue ones are my favorite.
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Taylorsville, UT
If I'm going to eat peanuts I prefer them covered in chocolate and who doesn't love a little Valentine flair? These are perfect to share with your valentine!
I love peanut m&ms. I think the balance between the chocolate and the peanut are just right.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Pine Brook, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my top fav chocolates. They are like potato chips - can't eat just one!
Geo K.
Geo K.
Foodie Expert
All time fave.... One handful and it takes care of the chocolate craving...Love them more than the plain ones
Yesi  S.
Yesi S.
Love peanut M&Ms!! They are definitely one of my favorite candy's. The peanuts make all the difference in making them taste better.
Naree D.
Naree D.
Alhambra , CA
Love it! this is the best thing ever. If only they have Dark chocolate M&M I will most likely eat it everyday and gain like 100 Lbs.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.