Carolyn E.
Perris, Ca
I don't eat these often but when I do oh my.. They are so good! I love these because it's not just chocolate it has the peanut in it too.
Antoinette L.
These are my favorite m&ms I love them even though they are different colors and taste the same I only eat the blue and red ones.
Shannon D.
These are so good! If you are craving some sweetness, this packs a good punch. Has some protein as well so it isn't completely unhealthy.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
I love M&M's and always have! These are a great treat for anyone no matter your age! I love the crunch of each one and such a good flavor!
tiffany m.
M&M are a family favorite I'm sure everywhere. Peanut M&M are my weakness. I do prefer them over other candies because I can eat a few and not feel guilty like eating a candy bar.
Leslie G.
M&M peanuts are just perfect. . They've always been my favorite. The only way you wouldn't eat there is if you were allergic to peanuts otherwise I'm sure everyone loves m&ms peanuts
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
The peanut version are my favorite of all the m&ms varieties. It has a nice texture and go down easy, maybe too easy.
Katelyn P.
I love these M&M's but I'll be honest I do like the peanut butter better just because they aren't so big and hard to bite, but peanut M&M are still really tasty.
Gabby W.
Really great for parties and snack mixes the size is perfect and the greatest mix of chocolate and peanuts don't be afraid to get creative
Alexa D.
My favorite chocolates to eat at the movie theater or even when watching a movie at home! Sweet but not too sweet and crunchy. delectable
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?