BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
The best candy ever, especially while watching a movie. It is my cheat snack, I hate that fact that I would have to run a football to burn off one peanut M&M but still a tasty treat!
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
I love m&ms! I always have them at my house! Peanut is by far my favorite! I love the sweet and slight (but not overwhelming) saltiness of the the peanut! I eat these while watch movies, reading, doing school work!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
M&M's with peanuts is one of my all time favorite candies. The mix of chocolate and peanuts is the perfect combination. My husband and I love to share a bag after a long day at work.
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
This is one of my childhood favorites. My mom always kept a bag of these in the house. We literally would fight who would get the most m&m's. Still one of my favorite go to snacks.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic candy! Peanuts and chocolate, what could go wrong? (nothing...) It satisfies your sweet and salty cravings. Also pairs well with popcorn so it makes a great theater treat.
Allison L.
Centreville, VA
What is there really to say about peanut m&ms. They are chocolate covered peanuts with a candy coating. Peanut m and ms never leave you wanting or let you down. The hardest part is not eating the whole bag!
Cassie P.
Love peanut m&m's and personally I wish they made just the shells as well as they taste really good after the peanut is taken out but overall they are really good together as well!!
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
I love m&m's best candy in town. I prefer the ones with the nuts in them. I like looking at all the color of them .What better way to have both chocolate and peanuts butter and nuts
Lori L.
Flint, MI
These are my favorite in all the M&M varieties. I love to place them in groups by color and eat them that way. You get chocolate and protein from the peanuts all in one go, it can't get much better than that.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Peanut m&ms are my favorite type of m&m! I love biting the m&m in half and then taking all of the chocolate from the peanut and then eating it! best childhood & adulthood snack ever!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?