BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Amber M.
Streator, IL
I really love all m&m's but these are so good!! The crunch makes the snack fun with the hard shell outside then the peanut inside. This is just a great snack
Marvin G.
Clarksburg
I can’t have enough of these m&m they’re delicious to snack on the are kinda not healthy but in small portions you be fine. I Love them. M&M’S® Peanut
Sophia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been one of my favorites chocolates ever!! The flavor is great, the combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes me crazy haha. I love them!!
Diana  M.
LOVE peanut m&ms. They are my absolute favorite! Crunchy, yet not completely made out of chocolate. I agree with others that it's nice to have some protein.
Carilynn C.
I absolutely love peanut M&M's. They are a slightly guilt free snack (due to the peanuts) and when I am really craving some chocolate this is my go-to snack.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I love these to eat and to add into cookies for a little something extra. They are a great snack and the peanut in the middle gives a little saltiness to it.
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ
My kids love M&M's and we usually get them around the holidays. So good with all the varieties and can be used with so many different baked goods. Love them!
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Peanut M&Ms are my folly in life. They satisfy every inch of me when I eat then. I love the crunch and saltiness of the nut, paired with the milk chocolate.
Belen G.
Peanuts m&m's are by far the most delicious peanut chocolate covered candy out there. Perfect for any type of event that wants to stand out with a candy bar.
Heidi S.
Webster, TX
This just just the perfect amount in the fun size package plus it gives you that little boost you need in between meals not to mention the perfect treat!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?