Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

johnny m.
Jasper, GA
I love the fact that they started putting these candies in the large bags that u can zip up not only are they yummy but now it's easy to portion out to my kids
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut M &M's are awesome when my kids were small I had too hide these because I wanted them for myself. The peanuts are just the right texture not too hard.
Jessica L.
I love these! They'er crunchy and chocolatey! They aren't too sweet, but they have just enough chocolate flavor to them. Try them crushed on a vanilla sundae!
Jaira L.
These are the best! Well the PB ones are my favorite but if I had to choose a second this would be it. Nice m&m coated around a peanut.. who doesn't love that?
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. I love to eat these by letting them melt in my mouth until I have the peanut...then munching on the peanut after!
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Favorite M&M flavor for sure, not that there is a bad one ;-). This size of bag is perfect to entertaining. We always put a big bowl out at birthday parties.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
The best m&ms by far. Hands down. (In my opinion). But hey are a great snack and I love to keep a big bag at home and grab a handful as an after dinner snack.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These are my favorite M&M's they are so yummy recently planned a wedding and put these out on every table and they were almost all gone by the end of the night
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are something that are always in the house for that chocolate craving, I love the mixture of the nut and chocolate flavors, they go perfect together!
Marvin G.
I can’t have enough of these m&m they’re delicious to snack on the are kinda not healthy but in small portions you be fine. I Love them. M&M’S® Peanut
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?