Zenobia R.
These are the delicious. they perfect amount of crunch and peanut taste. I love them for when I am needing chocolate because I know at least I'm getting some protein too.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
We enjoy fun sized candies as a way to control portion size. They are great for an occasional snack or as an extra special treat in a lunch.
Autum  C.
Fombell, PA
My favorite kind of m&m's I can not stop eating them when I get a bag and it sucks cause I have very sensitive teeth so I can't have alot!!
Holly R.
Peanut m&m's are my second favorite flavor. They cure any sweet tooth and they're easy to find in most stores. My favorite way to eat them is dumped in hot popcorn. yum.
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite candies! I love the peanuts in the center, they're sweet and crunchy and are the best for eating while at the movies!
Nayda T.
I love these. I'm a sucker for many things and peanuts are one of them and the fact that they have chocolate on them...well..who wouldn't love them.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
Peanut M&Ms are great, I buy them all the time , when I'm at the movies I buy it and mix it with my pop corn! ugh there just amazing candy!
Esther M.
Haymarket, VA
.....I cannot begin to explain why I love peanut m&ms, they are just sooo good, these are now the only m&ms I buy....gosh they are so yummy
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
A delicious chocolate peanut candy! It's one of my all time favorites. And sharing size?!?! Yeah ok you will eat the whole bag by yourself!
Carolyn E.
Perris, Ca
I don't eat these often but when I do oh my.. They are so good! I love these because it's not just chocolate it has the peanut in it too.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?