9 colors available

Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Riverdale, NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with these! A bit of chocolate with a bit of protein! :) Even better as they have seasonal colors! <3 them.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Foodie Expert
M&ms are the best!! They're so good, I've loved these since I was a kid. There's many different kinds but the ones with peanuts are my favorite
Megan D.
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Carolyn E.
Carolyn E.
Perris, Ca
I don't eat these often but when I do oh my.. They are so good! I love these because it's not just chocolate it has the peanut in it too.
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
If you like peanuts and chocolate than you are sure to love this combo! I love all the different colors (even if they all taste the same)!
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Foodie Expert
I love m&m's best candy in town. I prefer the ones with the nuts in them. I like looking at all the color of them .What better way to have both chocolate and peanuts butter and nuts
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
We are huge m& M fans in my house these do not stick around long no matter what the flavor is I buy my candy bowls always seem to be empty.
Adaora E.
Adaora E.
In my opinion this is the best type of m&m there is. They're not us cloying as the peanut butter ones, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
jody b.
jody b.
Carbondale, IL
I Love M&M that being said it can be a good thing or a bad thing for me. Usually once I open the bag I will eat the entire bag. lol
Sindy I.
Sindy I.
By for the most amazing snack ever! so good and full of taste. the peanut inside just makes it taste amazing! I love it!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.