BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Erica C.
These are my favorite M&M's flavor. I love peanuts and chocolate together and these have the perfect amount of both. I can eat these forever. They melt in your mouth, not in your hand ;-)
Sherika W.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
M&M's peanut are my all time favorite candy. I literally eat these everyday. Everyone knows not to touch my M&M's peanut or there will be a problem. MY favorite color is the green ones. I always eat those first.
Amanda J.
Spring Hill, FL
My absolute favorite M&M ! I like to bite them in half, and eat out the peanut first.. kinda of like eating the yolk before the white of a hard boiled egg. Weird to some, but I like it (:
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX
I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts . I originally love any m&m combinations including the pretzel one so I found this combination to be delicious . I will buy them again .
Abbi C.
Fredonia, NY
If you really like peanuts you will love these the chocolate melts right around the peanut and is so smooth. Obviously if your allergic to peanuts don't get them they are real peanuts
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband loves buying mnms large bag of peanut milk chocolates he goes though a bag a few times a month. He justifies buying the peanuts mnms by saying the peanuts have protein in them
Genevieve T.
San Diego, CA
My favorite type of M&M's. The classic milk chocolate one is way to... I don't milk chocolate-y. I'm not a huge fan of milk chocolate but the peanut in these makes them bearable to eat.
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
I love m&ms! I always have them at my house! Peanut is by far my favorite! I love the sweet and slight (but not overwhelming) saltiness of the the peanut! I eat these while watch movies, reading, doing school work!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
M&M's with peanuts is one of my all time favorite candies. The mix of chocolate and peanuts is the perfect combination. My husband and I love to share a bag after a long day at work.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
The best candy ever, especially while watching a movie. It is my cheat snack, I hate that fact that I would have to run a football to burn off one peanut M&M but still a tasty treat!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?