BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Britney A.
Englewood, OH
ATTENTION ALL M&M LOVERS: This is good, but the only thing is that I wouldn't purchase this bag for myself alone. If you have a party, this is your go-to bag!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These are my favorite M&M's they are so yummy recently planned a wedding and put these out on every table and they were almost all gone by the end of the night
Alison A.
Fairhope, AL
Love peanut M&Ms. They are great for bringing to summer camps if you need a little bit of a chocolate fix. They don't melt as fast as pure chocolate products!
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. I love to eat these by letting them melt in my mouth until I have the peanut...then munching on the peanut after!
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Favorite M&M flavor for sure, not that there is a bad one ;-). This size of bag is perfect to entertaining. We always put a big bowl out at birthday parties.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Peanut M&Ms are my folly in life. They satisfy every inch of me when I eat then. I love the crunch and saltiness of the nut, paired with the milk chocolate.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
Peanut M&M's are my favorite. They do have several different kinds but i keep comming back to these as my favorite. They melt in your mouth not in your hand.
Karla H.
Lo mejor de lo mejor. Aunque he de confesar que la primera vez que lo vi, no me llamo mucho la atención, pero luego que lo probé... adicción total! jajajaja
Amber M.
Streator, IL
I really love all m&m's but these are so good!! The crunch makes the snack fun with the hard shell outside then the peanut inside. This is just a great snack
Stacey G.
Taylorsville, UT
If I'm going to eat peanuts I prefer them covered in chocolate and who doesn't love a little Valentine flair? These are perfect to share with your valentine!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?