BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe these M&M's are better than the original! Peanuts and chocolate together are the perfect combination, and everyone who can, should try them. Next time you're deciding between these and the original, give the amazing peanut M&M's a chance.
Alexandria L.
Los Angeles
Sooo good! I can't get enough... i honestly don't like peanuts as much as I should but these m&m make me like them. I go through bags and bags of the yellow bags of m&m. A great grab and go junk food snack.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious and always fresh! This is a constant snack in my household. I think this is the tastiest candy and I'm a little obsessed. My favorite are with peanuts but i occasionally get the plain ones.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Delicious! My favorite snack and guilty pleasure. Very affordable, and easy to find. I don't imagine these are healthy at all but I justify it by saying that there's a good bit of protein from the nuts. (Lol)
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
While im on campus before i go to my night classes I am always heading to the vending machine to buy M&Ms to keep me awake they are so addictive and good my favorite ones are with the peanuts
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
OMG! The best ever! I have a hard time eating a serving. I take a few and say that's all. Then I get more and say the same. Before I know it I have eaten half the bag! They are so addicting! I always get a great deal on them and when I do I stock up. I like to keep them in the refrigerator. They are definitely a candy that I can't keep myself from eating! True classic!
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I have always loved peanut m&ms but i have been very addicted to them lately. They are the perfect snack and are a perfect combination of nut and chocolate. They are very affordable so much that I purchased a 5lb bag for about $8.
Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
I've been eating the whole pack I love the combination of nuts and m&m together. It's not really healthy but what can I say there so addicting they are in the middle pricey and affordable for candy yes I would recommend to others
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ok. I'm not a big fan of m&ms but I'll still have them every once in a while. My mom buys the jumbo size bag from Costco and is obsessed with them. They just taste like regular m&ms but with peanuts in them, nothing special
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! Probably one of my favorite M&Ms I love the peanuts they have in them. Having chocolate over it makes it so yummy. It's not the best snack out there, but it is worth a treat every now and again.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who else takes these to the movie theaters. Because the ones at the movies are way to expensive lol
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
What color of MnM does everyone like?
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Witch is you're favorite color?
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
What is your favorite recipe that includes Peanut M&M's?
Taylor L.
Has anyone ever tried baking cookies with peanut m&m's? And if so, how did they turn out?