BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1969)
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The peanut M&Ms have to be my favorite of the brand. They are delicious and satisfying. They help curb hunger, considering they have peanuts in them. So you’re getting a treat and a healthy snack as well.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Out of all the M&M flavors this is my second favorite but my go to! Heck we keep a giant bag in the pantry in my home. Great to snack on and I rarely have a bad peanut M&M.
Mr E.
Just brought three large family bags of this delicious candy. I've already eaten one bag already. Just so tasty. I love them especially the ones with peanuts.
❤Montana L.
Sibley
Absolute favorite candy to eat I don't really like chocolate but if it has if it's like that I will definitely eat it I love peanut M&Ms or whatever they're called
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a Natural Appetite Suppressant(extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Peanut M&Ms are the candy that dreams are made of. The wizarding combination of milk chocolate and peanuts with a crunchy candy coating is so freaking delicious that I am out of inspiring descriptions that will help articulate how I feel that everyone should be obsessed with this candy. YUM.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I love these so much! When I was pregnant this is all I wanted. The price is affordable. When I was pregnant I would buy the large bag and that would last me a couple weeks. My husband would always tell me my baby was not going to like these because I ate them so much 😂 Too his surprise my now 5 year old loves them❤️
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE THEM! few things make me as happy as this m&m. They are crunchy and the perfect amount of sweet. I love how peanut and chocolate combine. Another great things is the price and how easy u find them and the variety of sizes! Definitely one of my favorite sweets! Aside I love the PB and the pretzel ones
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmm, Peanut M&Ms. The chocolate milk taste with the crunchiness of peanuts. Yum. I can snack on these alone or just mix them in with popcorn or as a cookie topping. They are truly a classic snack. Unfortunately, I don't reach for these as much as I usually go for gummy candies, but still. I can eat them when they're around.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These do not stay in our house very long so I have been buying the larger bag lately when I get groceries. I was going to bring then to a gathering and my husband refused to share them with our friends and made me bring something else. This candy will be our favorite forever.  M And M M & M'S Peanut Chocolate Candies, 11.4 oz
Erin G.
Does anyone know if the cripsy M&M's are still as good as they used to be?
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
How many of you enjoy the color
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
How many of them usually accidentally don't have peanuts in them?
Stacey l.
Saint Albans, WV
PLAIN OR PEANUT?
Ingrid F.
Quando eu viajo sempre encontro diversas embalagens de m&m diferentes, como aqueles baleiros que se deve coloar uma moeda e vc vê o chocolate descer de varias formas diferentes principalmente no free shop, uma vez que moro no Brasil. Gostaria de saber se aqui no Brasil, vende esse tipo de embalagem e se sim onde?