9 colors available

kendra h.
kendra h.
Riverton, UT
These are definitely a classic. and much better than just milk chocolate. the peanut ones are a staple in the house.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Pasco, WA
All time favorite candy. Even have a giant bag on my nightstand. ūüôĆūüŹľ You can never go wrong with these classic m&ms!
allyson w.
allyson w.

I love chocolate I love and these are rich econocmicos and practical bag to carry in your wallet i loveeeeeeeeeeeee
Ari D.
Ari D.
Foodie Expert
Ive been eating these since my childhood, they are soo delicious. M&m is one of my favorite chocolate brands.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite chocolate candy. Love to bite the outer chocolate shell then eat the peanuts.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Foodie Expert
Great snack to fulfill your chocolate craving. I love the peanut ones they are crunchy fill you up faster
Edith Z.
Edith Z.
Laredo, TX
These m&ms are my favorite not only because I like peanuts and chocolate but they just taste amazingūüėćūüĎĆ
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Foodie Expert
Even though I can finish a whole family pack on my own the resealable bag is convenient and works well
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite product!!!!! M and ms are the best. Especially in popcorn at the movie theatre!
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Omg so yummy a good sweet and salty treat when you want that pick me up at the. Movies. Or just cus
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.