Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
My all time favorite product!!!!! M and ms are the best. Especially in popcorn at the movie theatre!
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Omg so yummy a good sweet and salty treat when you want that pick me up at the. Movies. Or just cus
Chyna R.
I just had to buy the Big bag the small bag wasn't enough lol picked these up at Walmart for $3.50
Chasity R.
DALLAS, TX
These taste really good! I love the combination of sweet and salty with the chocolate and peanuts
Ej C.
The most addicting chocolate candy.... With the nuggety peanuty taste. Always tend to buy them
member-35db771e6
Dixon, Illinois
This is my all time favorite holiday treat. I rarely eat chocolate, but when I do this is it!
Grace D.
Miami, Fl.
I love these! I love chocolat and this is one is one of my favorites in antmy form or flavor.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Love these so much! They are delicious and can make any bad day better with just one taste!
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
Yummy candy that comes in several different colors. The chocolate to peanut ratio is good.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I am in love with these m&ms. They are my absolute favorite. I could eat these everyday :)
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?