BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Jaira L.
These are the best! Well the PB ones are my favorite but if I had to choose a second this would be it. Nice m&m coated around a peanut.. who doesn't love that?
Jessica L.
I love these! They'er crunchy and chocolatey! They aren't too sweet, but they have just enough chocolate flavor to them. Try them crushed on a vanilla sundae!
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
I love the fact that they started putting these candies in the large bags that u can zip up not only are they yummy but now it's easy to portion out to my kids
Jax V.
Clinton, TN
I'm so glad these are sold in huge bags at my work (costco) I go through them so fast. not to mention they hold lovely memories because my Grams loved them too
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. I love to eat these by letting them melt in my mouth until I have the peanut...then munching on the peanut after!
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
M &m's have been around for years but It is tiny with a big taste. I love to use them around the holidays for treats for the kids with or without the peanuts.
Britney A.
Englewood, OH
ATTENTION ALL M&M LOVERS: This is good, but the only thing is that I wouldn't purchase this bag for myself alone. If you have a party, this is your go-to bag!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut M &M's are awesome when my kids were small I had too hide these because I wanted them for myself. The peanuts are just the right texture not too hard.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Ok who does not love M&M? They are the best, Sweet milk chocolate . They truly melt in your mouth and not in your hands. I can sit down and eat the whole bag.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?