Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Christina I.
These are great and help fill you up on a sweet snack. Usually after a few of these I don't want to eat anymore since I'm full and they last me quite a while.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These are my favorite M&M's they are so yummy recently planned a wedding and put these out on every table and they were almost all gone by the end of the night
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
The best m&ms by far. Hands down. (In my opinion). But hey are a great snack and I love to keep a big bag at home and grab a handful as an after dinner snack.
Kristin D.
Peanut M&M's are my favorite kind!! The perfect amount of salty and sweet! I purchase these at the check out line in stores too often! But I don't regret it :)
Britney A.
Englewood, OH
ATTENTION ALL M&M LOVERS: This is good, but the only thing is that I wouldn't purchase this bag for myself alone. If you have a party, this is your go-to bag!
Alison A.
Fairhope, AL
Love peanut M&Ms. They are great for bringing to summer camps if you need a little bit of a chocolate fix. They don't melt as fast as pure chocolate products!
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Ok who does not love M&M? They are the best, Sweet milk chocolate . They truly melt in your mouth and not in your hands. I can sit down and eat the whole bag.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are so good!! They are always fresh and I love how they come in a ton of different packaging options so that you buy so much or as little was you want.
Christina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of the only M&M's that I like. (besides the peanut butter filled). This is a guilty pleasure of mine. Just the right amount of chocolate around the peanut.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?