BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Sihlegsyh C.
I love the taste of this product ... very tasty, chocolate is excellent and even the ads are very funny and entertaining, I think there is nothing wrong to say about this
Tina t.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These are my "go to" candy..I love the extra crunch surprise when you bite through the chocolate..they actually sell these in a jumbo bag,so it's perfect for parties
Kim B.
N Dinwiddie , VA
These have always been my favorite variety of m&m's! perfect combo of sweet, salty, and crunch. I love to mix in the popcorn at the movies or make trail mix with them. They are my guilty pleasure.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love peanut M&M's. They are a yummy mix of sweet and salty. This is my favorite go to snack when watching a movie or taking a long car trip. They are delicious and not really messy!
franceska p.
This product tastes very good not only are the candy huge but also the combination of chocolate and peanut taste amazing in your mouth I totally recommend and the price is very reasonable.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Ok....this bag is a diet breaker lol.....sadly I could eat them all!!! Sooooo delicious.....peanut is my favorite flavor....a great company that's provided a amazing snack for a long time.
Madison O.
I can honestly say that Peanut M&Ms are one of the best M&Ms around. Not only does it have an amazing chocolatey center, but a peanut on the inside as well. This is definitely a great small snack that will satisfy anyone.
Sherika W.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
M&M's peanut are my all time favorite candy. I literally eat these everyday. Everyone knows not to touch my M&M's peanut or there will be a problem. MY favorite color is the green ones. I always eat those first.
Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
Amanda J.
Spring Hill, FL
My absolute favorite M&M ! I like to bite them in half, and eat out the peanut first.. kinda of like eating the yolk before the white of a hard boiled egg. Weird to some, but I like it (:
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?