Buy on Walmart*
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I am a huge fan of M&M"s! (: Deff one of my favorite go to candies! I"ve tried just about everyone of them & the christmas ones are the best!
Ashley S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are absolutely delicious. I really dislike peanuts by themselves, but these give a whole new meaning to me! They're still dangerous (addicting) even when they're not in the candy bowl
Peggy C.
Peanut M&Ms are like crack to me. I really can't have more than a single serving in the house because I will eat and eat them until I'm sick!
Heather M.
Peanut M&Ms are one of my favorite kinds. They are good to just eat with popcorn and eat by themself. And they are good to throw in some cookiedough batter and bake!
Heather S.
Albany, MN
Peanut M&M's never last long in our household, they are just the best snack whether it be in trail mix, by itself, or baked in a desert. Delicious to say the least!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
I love the peanut m&ms and this is the perfect size of snack when yo need a little pick me up! i would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
We enjoy fun sized candies as a way to control portion size. They are great for an occasional snack or as an extra special treat in a lunch.
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love these m&m's. They are so delicious and melt in my mouth. If I was stranded on an island and I had to choose one item to take with me, it would be m&m's.
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
Peanut M&Ms are the bomb dot com! The flavor is awesome! I love peanuts and chocolate, so these make the perfect combination. Perfect snack.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are my favorite m & m's. The peanut in the middle is always fresh and its a perfect combination of chocolate, peanut and candy shell.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?