9 colors available

Angela S.
Angela S.
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Heather M.
Heather M.
The peanut m&ms are my favorite. They peanuts add a little protein to the treat, so it's practically a health food, right?
Serena N.
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
I normally prefer the regular M & Ms, but these are good to change things up. They are very tasty, and there is a lot in the bag.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This M&M's are my favorite because they half peanut, which adds a likely extra deliciousness to the regular chocolate flavor.
Roffy T.
Roffy T.
Milk chocolate on its own can be overwhelming at times, so I love my peanut covered chocolates! I can snack on these anytime, any day. They're easy to carry around and don't make any noise when chewing, something I find annoying about some foods. I love colors, they make it even more enjoyable.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite!! I love to eat the chocolate off them eat the peanut! Haha these are soo yummy! I love eating all of one color then the other haha! Little kids love them ! But an be messy if your out in the hot sun when they start melting!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Have these now as an after dinner Treat and not only are they easy to eat but they taste good. I recommend it and it is very affordable
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Peanut M&Ms are like crack to me. I really can't have more than a single serving in the house because I will eat and eat them until I'm sick!
valerie b.
valerie b.
My husband loves these M&Ms. He always prefers these Peanut ones than the regular ones. They are so easy to spot at the store too!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
By FAR the best M&M's are the peanut kind. A classic product, halloween favorite, good in cookies, etc
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.