Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Leslie G.
M&M peanuts are just perfect. . They've always been my favorite. The only way you wouldn't eat there is if you were allergic to peanuts otherwise I'm sure everyone loves m&ms peanuts
Katelyn P.
I love these M&M's but I'll be honest I do like the peanut butter better just because they aren't so big and hard to bite, but peanut M&M are still really tasty.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a great to snack to eat while being on the internet. the dark chocolate is also good for you. I like the hint of mint, it makes the candy stand out from the other flavors
Jessica K.
M&Ms are great. In larger quantities is even better. I like the resealable packages so that we can continue to store them and use them when we want a little something sweet.
These are sooooooo good😍 they have a perfect mix of peanuts and chocolate In them! They're awesome when you want something sweet & salty. & they're really inexpensive!
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
Mark M.
Memphis, MI
These peanut M&M's are too good. They are almost addicting. My family puts a bag in our cupboard. They are usually grabbed by the handful when looking for a snack!
Kimberly B.
Clovis, CA
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but these have the perfect blend of chocolate-peanut-crunch. I LOVE these. You can't just have one - they're kind of addicting.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved these ever since I was a kid. I recently purchased the party size pack and eat them constantly! The price for the party pack was only 8.97!!
Christina I.
These are great and help fill you up on a sweet snack. Usually after a few of these I don't want to eat anymore since I'm full and they last me quite a while.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?