Emily F.
I love M&Ms they are great to throw in a trail mix, a cookie or a brownie or just have a handful. I have a bag on hand at my house all the time!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
M&M's are all delicious! The candy coating, the chocolate are good and this variety is delicious with the extra bonus of a nice peanut inside!
Ashley P.
The peanut ones are the best! Great for putting in lunches and controlling how much is eaten in one package, rather than eating the whole bag.
Katy B.
These will forever be a favorite of mine. The protein and sugar make these a great study food to munch on! It's tough not to eat the whole bag at once.
teresa n.
One of my favorite snacks! I find myself digging through my purse to find change for the vending machine. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up!
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
These are favorite! I'd choose these over the other M&Ms any day. You might be able to find the big size cheaper at Wal-Mart or another store.
Kim G.
Chocolate, candy shell, and peanuts. what a perfect combo. I love the flavor and crunch. Love adding theses to my party mix at get togethers.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
I love almost any kind of M&Ms but these are good for when you want a mix of sweet and salty. Sadly, I don't share these with anyone though :(
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I am a huge fan of M&M"s! (: Deff one of my favorite go to candies! I"ve tried just about everyone of them & the christmas ones are the best!
Crystal H.
Candy classic for sure! Can't go wrong with m&m peanuts they're my favorite m&m flavor. Pretzel is a close tie or crispy
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?