9 colors available

Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Kaoutar R.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Loooooooove m&m peantus and the peanut butter one , great taste,,,,... I don't see the coconut one anymore , is it discontinued??????
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
M&M's Peanut is my favorite candy. I eat them 1 color at a time and it runs my son crazy but it's just a thing I do. I keep them in my bag for a quick snack and always to the movies! Nuts are a protein so there's an up side besides the fact best candy ever and been around forever!
Rachelle E.
Rachelle E.
Laveen, AZ
I love M&Ms!! Plain or Peanut butter. Milk Chocolate and sometimes dark chocolate. All the weird ones can stay weird, I prefer the original.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I love them and who doesn't? What is better than peanut m&ms ....NOTHING!!!!! (maybe pretzel ones) hahaha
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
A delicious chocolate peanut candy! It's one of my all time favorites. And sharing size?!?! Yeah ok you will eat the whole bag by yourself!
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
Foodie Expert
I love peanuts m&m's. Once I open the bag, forget it. The only thing is that after a few handfuls, my teeth start o hurt because of the candy shell.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Who doesn't love m and ms? these are great. my mom's favorite are peanut! they are so good and taste great!!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
One of my all time favorite m&ms. I enjoy both peanuts and chocolate separately but having them both together is so awesome.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Love the combination of peanuts and chocolate! Soo good. Always fresh flavor too. Love the crunchiness.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.