BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
The fact that these yummy m & m's have a peanut in them, so therefore have a bit of protein in them, help you feel a little less guilty about pigging out on them! My kiddos love them too.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
M & M's are the most versatile candies. They come in a variety of flavors and are available in festive shades year round. Each right out of the bag or use them to decorate baked goods.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Peanuts m&m's have been around a long time and that shows why their product is sooooo good. they chocolate melts in your mouth and then the crunch of the peanut...doesn't get better than that!
Casey B.
Westminster, CO
Peanut M&M's are a great sweet and salty treat. Definitely a quick pick-me-up, boost of energy type snack, but not something to give you that long lasting fuel needed for a hike or some other form of exercise.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these peanut M&m's! I hate regular M&m's but these are great! I love the incorporation of the peanuts to give it a different crunch. I also like how not all of these M&m's candies look alike, but there are unique looking ones.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is a must have chocolate in my house everyone in my house loves them and we constantly buy them and there gone less then 2 days it was bought lol ! Really enjoy these
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and I can tear through a bag of peanut m&m's in nothing flat. Add a bottle Dr. Pepper and it's a snack made in heaven. Perfect for road trips... Just enough sweet!
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
We keep these in our house year round! We keep them in a jar and constantly have to refill it! It's nice when they come out with the different colors for the different holidays too!
Urvashi B.
One of my favorite candies. I especially like the holiday ones they have for Christmas where they are all red and green and the Easter one where they have the pastel colors
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
I SWEAR I was FAN of these chocolates I would actually eat them every other day but not anymore because once I ate one I got a allergic reaction to peanut, besides that they are a great chocolate,
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?