9 colors available

Belen G.
Belen G.
Peanuts m&m's are by far the most delicious peanut chocolate covered candy out there. Perfect for any type of event that wants to stand out with a candy bar.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
These wonderful little pieces of heaven are even better when they come in go huge bags. The larger size is perfect for cooking, goodie bags, or laying on the couch watching romantic movies with your fuzzy blanket and 3 or 4 boxes of tissues.
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&ms are great. They are crunchy and sweet. The only problem with them is that there are a few burnt peanuts in every bag that taste kind of off.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to sweet when I get that craving !! They are always so fresh and awesome...I craved them when I was pregnant with my daughter and ate so many I thought she was going to be a peanut m&m when she was born !!
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Love peanut M&M's! One of my favorite go to snacks, and the peanuts add protein which I like! Makes it feel a little more healthy!
Kathrine F.
Kathrine F.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I love these candies! The peanut is such a nice addition to the classic Hershey chocolate. These never disappointe!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
The combination of peanuts and chocolate makes for the perfect snack! A bag of peanut M&M's gets me through my day without leaving me feeling too guilty!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN
Love these peanut m&ms. They're a good ratio of chocolate and peanuts. They're very good and give a little kick to plain old chocolate.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite candies with just the right amount of sweetness, saltiness and crunch. They can fit right into my purse for a quick snack on the go or good for movie night.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
M&Ms are great. In larger quantities is even better. I like the resealable packages so that we can continue to store them and use them when we want a little something sweet.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.