Jax V.
Hurst, TX
I'm so glad these are sold in huge bags at my work (costco) I go through them so fast. not to mention they hold lovely memories because my Grams loved them too
Stacy S.
Love these peanut M&m's! I hate regular M&m's but these are great! I love the incorporation of the peanuts to give it a different crunch. I also like how not all of these M&m's candies look alike, but there are unique looking ones.
Sophia H.
These are sooo good. If you like peanuts and you like regular mms then this is for you! They are delicious. You can also use these to make cookies.
Tracy T.
Whats not to love about peanut M&M. its chocolate and peanuts together. That is a perfect combo. Cant go wrong with a bowl full of these at a party
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
This chocolate mix with peanut is heaven a the taste priceless. Specially after you been craving
For something sweet to hit the spot. Loooove this
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK
My favorite M&M! Love snacking on these during movies or while working! When I have a sweet salty craving these are my go to!
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Favorite M&M flavor for sure, not that there is a bad one ;-). This size of bag is perfect to entertaining. We always put a big bowl out at birthday parties.
Amanda N.
Peanut M&M's are the best! one of my favorites! They are a great on the go snack and you can never go wrong with throwing a bag or two into a gift
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is a must have chocolate in my house everyone in my house loves them and we constantly buy them and there gone less then 2 days it was bought lol ! Really enjoy these
Celia G.
Honestly feel bad for people who are allergic to peanuts. Theses are absolutely amazing. This is honestly the best snack ever and its only $1.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?