BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
My favorite M&M's of all time! They are so delicious and that crunchy feeling once you take a bite into it makes me want to eat more and more. Once I eat a couple, I have to eat them all. Highly addicting
Meranda R.
Rochester, IN
We just love these for movie night with or boys. We like to take them with us on road trips,camping,add them in brownies to. Great to set a bowl out for supper bowl,get together s movie night or snacks.
Diana A.
Phoenix , Az
YUM ! I love these have the amazing crunch if you love peanuts and chocolate together . The chocolate doesn't over power the peanut flavor . I hate when there's to much chocolate not enough peanuts
Gabriela G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these M&Ms. My kids enjoy these overall. They are great to add as a trail mix or even to just have some as a snack! I definitely recommend these and will sure buy more in a definite near future!
Michaella F.
I love peanut m&ms. It's one of my go to candies. I think that you get a decent amount in the package. I usually pick it up from Walgreens which has it at a standard price.
Amanda H.
Columbia, MD
My husband and I blew through 2 whole bags of peanut M&Ms in a week. We open and bag and keep in a candy jar on the coffee table, big mistake! We can't stop eating them when we watch tv! So delicious, the perfect savory sweet snack.
Samm F.
CORONA, CA
This is my favorite type of M&M's. I literally buy a bag of these every week for work. I can't go a day without eating one or five. I love this size bag because its awesome for parties and gatherings.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
These are the perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. Unlike regular M&Ms, these are not as good the in into a batch of cookies or brownies. They are best eaten by the handful straight from the bag.
Lunise M.
Duh! Who doesn't love M&Ms? These are on my short list of favorite candy snacks. It is the perfect blend of sweet, crunchy, and peanuts. You only need a few to curb hunger pangs or quiet a craving.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Love the peanut M and Ms. Can't get enough. A type I tend to always get. Good amount of chocolate with good size peanut in the middle. Give it some more texture and crunch then just the plain ones.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?