Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
M & M's are the most versatile candies. They come in a variety of flavors and are available in festive shades year round. Each right out of the bag or use them to decorate baked goods.
April C.
This is a family favorite at my house. Best m'n'm's on the market. would recommend to everyone who loves peanuts and chocolate.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are dangerous to me haha I could eat way too many of these at once and end up regretting it. So delicious! Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite m&m, i stash them in my room lol for my moody days. I swear if people only knew their life was spared by a hand full of peanut m&ms! lol
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Peanut m&ms are one of my favorite candies. I will devour a 5 lb. bag if I can get away with it. So yummy and addictive, you can't stop eating them!
Casey B.
Westminster, CO
Peanut M&M's are a great sweet and salty treat. Definitely a quick pick-me-up, boost of energy type snack, but not something to give you that long lasting fuel needed for a hike or some other form of exercise.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
I love this product especially since it's chocolate and peanuts best combination ever. These are the best i really love the crunch from the peanuts.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
The best flavor of m&ms! The peanuts add the perfect amount of salty to the sweet chocolate. They are an awesome snack and really good on ice cream!
Tracy T.
Foodie Expert
Whats not to love about peanut M&M. its chocolate and peanuts together. That is a perfect combo. Cant go wrong with a bowl full of these at a party
Jax V.
Hurst, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm so glad these are sold in huge bags at my work (costco) I go through them so fast. not to mention they hold lovely memories because my Grams loved them too
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.