BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
This is a very affordable delicious snack on the go, because you are able to reseal the packaging it is perfect to take on road trips, school, or even to family gatherings. My favorite candy ever, i could eat the whole bag lol.
Danielle S.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite! They are a great snack and taste good in an ice cream Sunday! I just wish the candy shell did not have so many chemical ingredients and dyes.
Renee R.
Love these. To me any kind of m&m's are great. But they are especially great when I am stressed out. I know that sounds weird but chocolate always makes me calm down.
Zenobia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the delicious. they perfect amount of crunch and peanut taste. I love them for when I am needing chocolate because I know at least I'm getting some protein too.
Abigail  Y.
Staten Island, NY
It is so good. It is just regular milk chocolate with an extra crunch from the peanut. These are perfect for the movies. The chocolate layer is pretty thin you really get to taste the peanut.
Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
If you want my heart, these are a very good way to start! There's something about peanuts and chocolate that just work. I cannot stand regular eminems but I absolutely love the peanut ones!
Emily L.
These are delicious, and easy to eat too many of, but I enjoy them as a treat once in awhile. I prefer plain M&Ms, but these are a nice change when you want something salty with your sweet.
Gabriela F.
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
The fact that these yummy m & m's have a peanut in them, so therefore have a bit of protein in them, help you feel a little less guilty about pigging out on them! My kiddos love them too.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?