9 colors available

JC H.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I don't eat peanuts by themselves. Occasionally, I eat PB&J. But whenever I get my hands on these, I could eat the whole box.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
These are the perfect salty/sweet combination, could eat these everyday if it didn't cause weight gain ūüėÖ
Casey P.
Casey P.
I like peanut m&m's better than regular m&m's. They're so great and nummy to snack on!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Fulton, NY
Peanuts, chocolate, can you really go wrong? I like the peanut ones for a snack for the added protein!
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
This is one on the best candy, ever! The ratio of candy shell, chocolate, and peanut is perfect! Yum!
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Wheeling, WV
M&Ms are great...obviously you should know this and if you didn't before, now you do. Taste-price...everything! So why not buy 42oz of amazing?!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
Bria H.
Bria H.
Clinton, MD
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Peanut M&Ms. It such a classic and simple sweet. And everyone knows peanuts and chocolate were made for each other. It takes the original candy coated chocolate and ads a salty layer to it. I can easily finish a pack, which is a little dangerous.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Peanut M&M's are the best! one of my favorites! They are a great on the go snack and you can never go wrong with throwing a bag or two into a gift
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.