BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1972)
Buy on kmart
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Desiree A.
So I don't eat candy as much as I used to but this right here, I love!! For the price of the bag, this is a steal. I love the peanut mnm's they are so good.. seeing this actually makes me want to go buy a bag..
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Chocolate, peanuts and hard candy shell. My all time favorite snack. I like to eat the the shell and chocolate first, then I eat the peanut. This is the perfect snack for me to just pop one or two in my mouth.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
I absolutely adore peanut m&ms! There are no words for how satisfyingly delicious these are! they are so affordable and I haven't seen another product that could even compare to them! I would definitely consider trying them if you have not had them!
Adrienne V.
Spring, TX
Once, when I was absent from work for awhile, the vending machine guy asked the secretary why there were still Peanut M&Ms in the machine! These provide my chocolate fix at work every day and I tell friends they are my vitamins. I used to eat a whole 1 lb. bag on the nights I brought work home. Peanut M&Ms are without a doubt my favorite food!
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
PEANUT M&M'S were my favorite as a child and i still get a craving for them from time to time. in college they were a favorite snack to have around in the dorm room and i kept them in the refrigerator because they are awesome when cold! soo good.
India Z.
This candy is super yummy ! Definitely if your craving a snack these are good ! Personally , when my sister buys them I always try to eat all of them . Especially when you allow the chocolate to melt in your mouth and then chew it ...the best !
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are are go-to favorite M&M's. The outer shell is crunchy, and the ration of ingredients is great. We occasionally try some of the various flavors, and like a few. But Peanut is the one we get most often.
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
They are delicious bite size candy that can be filled with anything!, (pretzels, peanuts, etc.) my family loves to keep these tasty little chocolates in candy bowls around the house for a tasty little treat!
Vivis D.
Yummy . I love eating these . Especially at the movies. They obviously have peanuts in them so if your allergic to peanuts, I would not recommend eating these. I don't pass them out for Halloween either , again because people may be allergic
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?