Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I don't eat M&M's Peanut often but when i am craving them they never disappoint. Great crunch with a perfect coating of chocolate. Sweet and salty fix.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
The fact that these yummy m & m's have a peanut in them, so therefore have a bit of protein in them, help you feel a little less guilty about pigging out on them! My kiddos love them too.
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These are the perfect chocolate to penut ratio little delights. They are so addicting and so crunchy. Rarley do you not get a fresh peanut in the bags. Great little bursts of sweetness.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
M&ms are my favorite candy and my husband and I keep them in the house at all times. If possible, I try to buy in the resealable bags for convenience.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
I like mnms but why would you kinda ruin them with putting peanuts? You still have basic and I guess r trying things out but I don't really care for it
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
This is one of my childhood favorites. My mom always kept a bag of these in the house. We literally would fight who would get the most m&m's. Still one of my favorite go to snacks.
Heather Z.
Markle, IN
Peanuts m&m's have been around a long time and that shows why their product is sooooo good. they chocolate melts in your mouth and then the crunch of the peanut...doesn't get better than that!
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
Peanut M&Ms are delicious! They're also a great candy to keep in a candy jar on your desk at work since they'll ensure you get visitors to your desk!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't even like peanuts that much, but I like peanut m&m's! These are so fun and addictive! These are still pretty cheap for a pack. Classic treat!
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Foodie Expert
Love peanut M&m's! I keep them on my desk at work for a quick snack when things get hectic. I am also loving the new plastic containers. ūüėä
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?