BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Best sweet and salty combination !! You can never go wrong with this product. It's good for children's b-day parties that are the proper age. My family and I enjoy all m&m products keep up the great work :)
Kathleen T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, and salty! Throw a few in a ziplock bag for a little treat later or bring the bag and everyone will want to be your friend!
Ke C.
Columbia, NC
It taste exactly the same as Reese's pieces'. Same company same taste why make these?? I think they should just take these off the market and replace them with something new.
Stephanie F.
This is one of my all time favorite candies. I keep peanut M&M's in my home at all times, for guests and myself. Who can resist the tasty combination of peanuts and chocolate!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What can I say but love love love the M& M nuts. Great protein from the nuts and the sweet chocolate that surrounds the nut just begs you to have more. Great in cookies and candies. Great on top of cupcakes as decoration. Yummy.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
When I have a chocolate craving at work I end up always getting Peanut M&ms, they are the perfect sweet tooth fix! Perfect blend of sweet with the crunch of the peanut!
Danielle S.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite! They are a great snack and taste good in an ice cream Sunday! I just wish the candy shell did not have so many chemical ingredients and dyes.
Kaila D.
I feel like you could never go wrong with grabbing some M&M's when you are craving for some chocolate. The best thing is that they have variety if your not a peanut fan!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are a fun snack. they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all the types of m&ms the peanut ones are the best I went to the m&m chocolate factory in Navada there are just so many flavors it's crazy they hardly ever sell the other types in stores
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?