Emerald r.
Delicious ! My favorite candy really continent to just stick in my purse to have for a snack
Great portion size because other wise I'd eat a whole bag !
Angela S.
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Renee R.
Love these. To me any kind of m&m's are great. But they are especially great when I am stressed out. I know that sounds weird but chocolate always makes me calm down.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
We keep these in our house year round! We keep them in a jar and constantly have to refill it! It's nice when they come out with the different colors for the different holidays too!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I don't eat M&M's Peanut often but when i am craving them they never disappoint. Great crunch with a perfect coating of chocolate. Sweet and salty fix.
Karina P.
M&M's are the best! They are the best treat at the movie theater with some popcorn :) M&M's peanuts are especially the best kind of crunchy chocolate.
Crystal C.
I love peanut m&m's! They taste better than the just regular m&m's. They have a bit more kick in them (gives them more flavor than just regular chocolate m&m's.
Emily L.
These are delicious, and easy to eat too many of, but I enjoy them as a treat once in awhile. I prefer plain M&Ms, but these are a nice change when you want something salty with your sweet.
Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
If you want my heart, these are a very good way to start! There's something about peanuts and chocolate that just work. I cannot stand regular eminems but I absolutely love the peanut ones!
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
These are the nice in-between for those who do not like the plain M&M and the PB M&M's but also like a little crunch in their chocolate! I love these!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?