9 colors available

Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
Alana D.
Alana D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect combination of a salty and sweet treat. I always reach fro Peanut M&Ms for a quick pick-me-up at the office. Yum!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I love peanut m&ms but there isn't much that comes in this snack size box. They usually sell these at the theaters for $3.00
Shawna-Kay D.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these , they are truly the best I've tasted. I can go everyday with feeding off these literally amazing.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
When u start to eat a handful suddenly your reaching the plastic at the bottom. It helps with the ultimate snack time with the girls
Brynne R.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These peanut m&ms are so good! They are such a convenient little snack and will always be around. I highly recommend these if you want an amazing treat!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
My favorite M&M they are delicious. peanut and chocolate you could'nt ask for a better combination.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
These are something that are always in the house for that chocolate craving, I love the mixture of the nut and chocolate flavors, they go perfect together!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Goshen , IN
Out of all of the m&m's these have got to be my absolute favorite! I absolutely love the taste of peanuts and chocolate together
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
These are the perfect salty/sweet combination, could eat these everyday if it didn't cause weight gain ūüėÖ
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.