BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
Teresa M.
Buffalo, MO
I love M&M's! Peanut is my favorite kind, but I like many other ones as well. This is one candy we usually always have in a jar on our table. I love how they chane the colors of the M&M's to fit the holidays!
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
Peanut M&M's are what I go for when I foolishly came to work sans-snack, and need something to tame my grumbling stomach. The Peanuts in them give them at least a little protein punch, making them one of the best choices in the vending machine.
tiffany m.
M&M are a family favorite I'm sure everywhere. Peanut M&M are my weakness. I do prefer them over other candies because I can eat a few and not feel guilty like eating a candy bar.
Haley H.
These colorful candies are addicting, especially the peanut variety! They are a fun snack, but on the other hand too much of a good thing can be bad. The calories can add up if you mindlessly pop them in your mouth while working or watching TV.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Best sweet and salty combination !! You can never go wrong with this product. It's good for children's b-day parties that are the proper age. My family and I enjoy all m&m products keep up the great work :)
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Besides plain M&M's these are my favorites. Such a great peanut taste with just enough chocolate. One of the healthier candy options I would say because of the protein in peanuts.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for all the creatures that show up at your door, and really good when you need to sneak a few out in between. I love the peanut m&m's, they have always been my favorite.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
After I delivered my son, I hadn't eaten in like 24 hours! All there was available in the hospital was a vending machine. So peanut m & ms was what I got! They will always have a special place in my heart :)
Jordan F.
Greenville, NC
Peanut m&ms are tied for my favorite candy. Anytime I'm going on a trip I have to have these to make it through the drive. Even better if I buy them ahead of time and freeze them
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?