9 colors available

Trena S.
Trena S.
Columbia , SC
A classic, all time favorite. Satisfies the sweet tooth, by adding a little "health" bonus of peanuts :) Can't beat the classics!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
One of my favorites. These things are pretty addictive. It's the perfect candy if you want nuts and chocolate.
Christin A.
Christin A.
These are my all time favorite M&M's! I always buy a bag of these around festivities!
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
I like both plain and peanut M&M's. There are days I just want peanuts M&M's. Chocolate and peanuts in one sitting is wonderful! I love how they're made with real milk chocolate.
Jen B.
Jen B.
My favorite guilty pleasure! I have some of these at least 2 times a week. I make them fit my macros to stay on track with my weight loss.
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
These M&M's are SOOO delicious. I love them most out of any other M&M's.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hard to stop eating this.Peanuts are always frest and chocolate gives the perfect contrast.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Abington, MA
These are by far my favorite M&Ms, I can't stop eating them once I've started.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Warning this candy can be addictive lol. I love peanut M&M's, I have to put some in a dish or I'll eat half the bag. Also when I put them in the candy dish for company I have to wait till the last minute or they magically disappear before they arrive. Of course everyone in the house only admit to having a few.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
These are great chocolate candies with a little crunch! Perfect for little kids too.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.