Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Best candy on the planet. Chocolate and Peanuts is my favorite. They have a flavor for everyone and a color for every season. This is a candy for the ages
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Always and I mean always have to have these in the house! Midnight snack...early morning sugar rush...good anytime! I even hide them from the kids!!! Haha
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What can I say but love love love the M& M nuts. Great protein from the nuts and the sweet chocolate that surrounds the nut just begs you to have more. Great in cookies and candies. Great on top of cupcakes as decoration. Yummy.
Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
This is a very affordable delicious snack on the go, because you are able to reseal the packaging it is perfect to take on road trips, school, or even to family gatherings. My favorite candy ever, i could eat the whole bag lol.
Tiffany G.
The combination of peanuts and chocolate makes for the perfect snack! A bag of peanut M&M's gets me through my day without leaving me feeling too guilty!
rosa u.
I love yellow m&ms I love that they have peanuts in the center I could carry them in my purse and just pop them in my mouthb whenever I need a sugar rush
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These peanut m&ms are so good! They are such a convenient little snack and will always be around. I highly recommend these if you want an amazing treat!
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love peanut m n m's. Actually I love all the flavors! I usually eat them with milk and you can't go wrong with that combination! Love, love!
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
When I have a chocolate craving at work I end up always getting Peanut M&ms, they are the perfect sweet tooth fix! Perfect blend of sweet with the crunch of the peanut!
Justine M.
I love the peanut flavored M&Ms. These are the only ones I buy! Because I'm not a pure chocolate lover, I love these because of the peanut inside them.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?