BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
By far peanut M&Ms are my favorite type of M&M! They have the best tasting peanuts inside. The candy coating and chocolate are so delicious! Combined them and it's heaven in your mouth! I have to fight my husband for them!
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
America's favorite candy, in my opinion. These will and forever be around and one of my favorite candies. I always eat the blue first! :) These are fantastic in trail mixes, or party snacks!
Halie J.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite m&ms. Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio and it's hard not to eat them all at once. However, the larger bags are overly priced if you ask me.
Abby M.
I actually really love these. The peanut and chocolate balance each other out and once you start eating it, it's hard to stop. Downside is the pimples that come with
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love M&M's they are my go to treat when I need a little bit of sugar. There is a perfect amount of peanuts to chocolate ratio! I can eat a whole bag is one sitting!
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
I can't be the only one that eats the outer layer of chocolate and then the nut inside. It takes me forever to finish them, but it allows me to truly enjoy them, lol
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Peanut M&M's are the best candy, in my opinion. They do not melt easily, so they will last in the summer sun and they are a delicious treat without too many calories!
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love m&ms. i love these so much. i always get the big bag of this and i don't share with anyone. lol. i just love chocolate so much and these are on of my favorite chocolate to eat. this is really a must have.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
Although I'm not a fan of M&M's, I love Peanut M&M's! I can never eat just a few. The peanut in the center really masks the taste of Mars chocolate and I like that!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?