crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. I love to eat these by letting them melt in my mouth until I have the peanut...then munching on the peanut after!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Peanut M &M's are awesome when my kids were small I had too hide these because I wanted them for myself. The peanuts are just the right texture not too hard.
Stacey G.
Taylorsville, UT
If I'm going to eat peanuts I prefer them covered in chocolate and who doesn't love a little Valentine flair? These are perfect to share with your valentine!
Kathleen T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, and salty! Throw a few in a ziplock bag for a little treat later or bring the bag and everyone will want to be your friend!
Katelyn M.
New Lebanon, NY
Love these candies I seriously craved them all through out my pregnancy, my husband also loves them. They are the perfect little bite!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
It's a love hate relationship. Love these! So yummy, but i forget how many I have eaten, and then end up feeling bad for eating a whole bag at one sitting!
Christina C.
These are something that are always in the house for that chocolate craving, I love the mixture of the nut and chocolate flavors, they go perfect together!
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Peanut M&Ms are my folly in life. They satisfy every inch of me when I eat then. I love the crunch and saltiness of the nut, paired with the milk chocolate.
Ke C.
Columbia, NC
It taste exactly the same as Reese's pieces'. Same company same taste why make these?? I think they should just take these off the market and replace them with something new.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best candy on the planet. Chocolate and Peanuts is my favorite. They have a flavor for everyone and a color for every season. This is a candy for the ages
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?