BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love m&ms they taste good they have fun colors and good snack on the run if your craving sweets perfect size have a little or a lot they always hit the spot price is ok
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Peanut M&Ms are one of my favorites to indulge in with a glass of milk. The M&Ms without nuts are good too but I think the peanut gives it a little more flavor bc of the sweet and salty combination in your mouth! Delicious!!!
Laura U.
Delicious milk chocolate covered peanuts. Peanuts are fresh and the chocolate is tasty. The vibrant colors make it a fun activity for the kids to eat. A go to for sure when you have a craving.
alana m.
My fav candy.. love my peanut m&ms..my fav type of m&m is peanut. The crunchy-ness just does it. If you haven't had these yet, go to the store right now and get some :)
Halie J.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite m&ms. Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio and it's hard not to eat them all at once. However, the larger bags are overly priced if you ask me.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
America's favorite candy, in my opinion. These will and forever be around and one of my favorite candies. I always eat the blue first! :) These are fantastic in trail mixes, or party snacks!
Liza R.
Ware, MA
When I was studying, these helped me focus- it gave me a bit of sugar to keep going and protein to keep my appetite at bay! I love sucking off the shell and enjoying the chocolate underneath!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these , have been eating these for as long as i can remember , and they really help when away from a food source bc they have nuts in them so you get protein as well as a sweet treat
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
By far peanut M&Ms are my favorite type of M&M! They have the best tasting peanuts inside. The candy coating and chocolate are so delicious! Combined them and it's heaven in your mouth! I have to fight my husband for them!
Lyndsay D.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite of all the kinds they sell. They contain good chocolate and a little bit of crunch from the peanut that I really enjoy. And I am not usually a fan of peanut candy.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?