BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love m&ms they taste good they have fun colors and good snack on the run if your craving sweets perfect size have a little or a lot they always hit the spot price is ok
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
laura f.
Love these! Whenever I'm craving chocolate i definitely run to these in the candy isle. The crunchy peanuts are really what keep me coming back, perfect taste and texture
Laura U.
Delicious milk chocolate covered peanuts. Peanuts are fresh and the chocolate is tasty. The vibrant colors make it a fun activity for the kids to eat. A go to for sure when you have a craving.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Peanut M&Ms are one of my favorites to indulge in with a glass of milk. The M&Ms without nuts are good too but I think the peanut gives it a little more flavor bc of the sweet and salty combination in your mouth! Delicious!!!
Holly R.
Peanut m&m's are my second favorite flavor. They cure any sweet tooth and they're easy to find in most stores. My favorite way to eat them is dumped in hot popcorn. yum.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
America's favorite candy, in my opinion. These will and forever be around and one of my favorite candies. I always eat the blue first! :) These are fantastic in trail mixes, or party snacks!
alana m.
My fav candy.. love my peanut m&ms..my fav type of m&m is peanut. The crunchy-ness just does it. If you haven't had these yet, go to the store right now and get some :)
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these , have been eating these for as long as i can remember , and they really help when away from a food source bc they have nuts in them so you get protein as well as a sweet treat
Liza R.
Ware, MA
When I was studying, these helped me focus- it gave me a bit of sugar to keep going and protein to keep my appetite at bay! I love sucking off the shell and enjoying the chocolate underneath!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?