9 colors available

Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite m&ms I love how the punts are actually in there and I just love them so much
Monica F.
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I only buy these kind. and they sell them in a family size so I can save for later.
Jackilyn P.
Jackilyn P.
I love these! So delicious my daughter is always sneaking in the cabinets and eating them all.
Citlalli t.
Citlalli t.
Lemon Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I Love m&ms with peanuts they're my favorite !! I'm eating some right now as I'm typing this :)
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Foodie Expert
Ehhhh I think they taste kind of weird with the peanuts in them. The flavor isn't that good
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Obviously these are the bomb dot com. The perfect sweet and salty snack! My favorite M&M's.
Marlena A.
Marlena A.
Concord, CA
Can never go wrong with peanut m&ms. One of my go to candies when I am craving chocolate.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Watertown, NY
I love m&ms and the peanut ones are my favorite! They aren't too sweet and not too salty!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chocolate candies to buy.... I love peanuts and chocolate together!!
So good! Find it in any supermarket ūüĎć Not tood good for a diet but incedible flavor ūüėćūüėć
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.