Teresa M.
Buffalo, MO
I love M&M's! Peanut is my favorite kind, but I like many other ones as well. This is one candy we usually always have in a jar on our table. I love how they chane the colors of the M&M's to fit the holidays!
Haley H.
These colorful candies are addicting, especially the peanut variety! They are a fun snack, but on the other hand too much of a good thing can be bad. The calories can add up if you mindlessly pop them in your mouth while working or watching TV.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Besides plain M&M's these are my favorites. Such a great peanut taste with just enough chocolate. One of the healthier candy options I would say because of the protein in peanuts.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These are my favorite M&M's they are so yummy recently planned a wedding and put these out on every table and they were almost all gone by the end of the night
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
Yummy these are my favorite all time candy. I feel like a kid again when I eat m&m's. My son loves them to, he always asks me to buy them at the store. I really like the green ones, he likes the blue ones.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Best sweet and salty combination !! You can never go wrong with this product. It's good for children's b-day parties that are the proper age. My family and I enjoy all m&m products keep up the great work :)
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Ok who does not love M&M? They are the best, Sweet milk chocolate . They truly melt in your mouth and not in your hands. I can sit down and eat the whole bag.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect for all the creatures that show up at your door, and really good when you need to sneak a few out in between. I love the peanut m&m's, they have always been my favorite.
Jaira L.
These are the best! Well the PB ones are my favorite but if I had to choose a second this would be it. Nice m&m coated around a peanut.. who doesn't love that?
Kristin D.
Peanut M&M's are my favorite kind!! The perfect amount of salty and sweet! I purchase these at the check out line in stores too often! But I don't regret it :)
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?