9 colors available

Marlin S.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE peanut m&m's. They're nicely balanced with a crunchy peanut center. This is our favorite snack at work because it's not messy ( unless it's super hot or something and it melts )
Chelle A.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like candy?! Peanut m&ms are great! Perfect blend of sweet chocolate and slightly salted peanut! Just gotta watch myself when I start snacking or I'll eat them all!!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love these so much. I don't like peanuts too much but I love them in this product. They give a satisfying crunch. The mix of salty and sweet is nothing short of perfection.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
I never regret buying these delicious chocolatey deliciousness. I'm always at work in an office and just grab and go. Hard chocolate shell makes it crunchy and awesome!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Foodie Expert
These have been one of my favorites chocolates ever!! The flavor is great, the combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes me crazy haha. I love them!!
Suggie B.
Suggie B.
Foodie Expert
Not a big fan of peanut butter. I do love the combination of chocolate and peanuts. I do know that lots of ghost and ghouls love them too lol
Amy S.
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great candy to keep around the house anytime of the year and if u love chocolate and peanuts this is the perfect snack to grab
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M! Love snacking on these during movies or while working! When I have a sweet salty craving these are my go to!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Delicious! Although not the healthiest snack.... They are really good. Love them in trail mix too in place of peanuts.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Im not much into chocolate but this is my favorite thing ever. Speacilly the peanut ones. And their smell is the best!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.