BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love love love these. If i could i would have a bag everywhere in my house and in my car. Its a great quick snack. Im lucky because this is one of the few snacks that my kids dont like that i can actually enjoy all by myself. I like that the drugstores always have a good deal on them. Would buy many more.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmm, Peanut M&Ms. The chocolate milk taste with the crunchiness of peanuts. Yum. I can snack on these alone or just mix them in with popcorn or as a cookie topping. They are truly a classic snack. Unfortunately, I don't reach for these as much as I usually go for gummy candies, but still. I can eat them when they're around.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Peanut M&Ms are my 2nd favorite right behind peanut butter! I grew up where they have an M&M Mars plant and they made Snickers and stuff so my hometown smelled so good. They have them in the vending machine at work and that's exactly where I got these I'm eating right now.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
I love peanut M and M's ! Its the perfect mix of chocolate and peanuts and i love that they have them in different themes like the Valentines themed ones are Pink, red and white .So cute! i love adding them to yummy cookies or some yummy trail mix .They make the perfect snack!
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
Lol my husband put his in the freezer one night while he was playing his game ave mine n my sis were having our Gorky time doing hair Abe makeup n watching chic flics n we found the bag n ate the whole thing now he swats up n down I never share my candy lol
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate treat! The best combination, chocolate and peanuts. Always my go to when I need a chocolate fix, perfect movies, road trip and mid day snack. They don't melt easily like other chocolate snacks so they are good to snack on in the summer too. The best!
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
These things are addictive!! Got some this Christmas and forgot how much I loved them. Crunchy chocolate peanut goodness! Not a healthy treat but an easy grab and go snack. Off brands are not as good as the real thing! Even better when you have coupons to get a great deal.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's hard to resist eating m&m's. I grew up eating these and I won't stop. They are delicious and tasty. I enjoy eating the ones with the peanuts inside them. I like the crunch and taste of both milk chocolate and the peanut. They are really good.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
The past 2 months, I have been eating these like crazy! I cannot help it. It's most likely because I'm pregnant lol but that's not the point. I always get these at Smith's down the street from my house because it's not too expensive, I mean a good size bag for only $2? You know I'm getting them. lol
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe these M&M's are better than the original! Peanuts and chocolate together are the perfect combination, and everyone who can, should try them. Next time you're deciding between these and the original, give the amazing peanut M&M's a chance.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?