BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love having crunch in my chocolates and this one is my favorite variation of M&Ms. It has peanuts in coated with chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate but this one, I don’t mind that it’s milk chocolate as it has a perfect amount of sweetness in it.
Micaela D.
Nothing gets me in the mood for Halloween more than the prospect of eating peanut m&ms. They're my favorite flavor of m&m. They're even better when they come in the fun sized packets because you can eat a dozen packets of them and not feel bad.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love these.im a chocaholic,so these are perfect i eat these a couple times a week.they are delicious,and i definitely recommend them. they are really good for on the go. they are a great value for the money,and not that expensive. i love them.
Chayanne M.
If you enjoy chocolate and peanuts, you'll definitely love this! No resisting this chocolate! This is by far one of my favorite chocolates of all time! The richness of the cocoa butter and milk chocolate is what makes it delicious!
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Love these! If you’re not allergic to peanuts and love peanut butter like I️ do then you will like these two. There sweet and have a little crunch to them. I️ usually love to snack on these once a month. I️ would definitely recommend them.
adiktive n.
what can i say its M&Ms perfect mix of chocolate and peanut ... you get an occasional ugly peanut but nothing you cant handle ... and for less than a dollar its pretty good just dont go to the movies n buy them there lol
Whitley D.
north hollywood
These ade probably the best M&Ms made... lol The peanut crunch with that chocolate taste? YUM! It's almost impossible NOT to eat the entire and and have it to yourself. This is one of those candys that I do not like to share!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
M&M’S® Peanut
My daughter loves these. She's a big M&M's fan. These go fast when I do buy them. Of course who doesn't like M&M's? Peanuts and chocolate go great together. I will always buy these.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite kinds of m&ms. The peanut butter ones are really good too. These are a good size box for cheap. Great flavor and stay fresh for a long time. I’d recommend them
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The peanut M&Ms have to be my favorite of the brand. They are delicious and satisfying. They help curb hunger, considering they have peanuts in them. So you’re getting a treat and a healthy snack as well.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?