9 colors available

Kayla s.
Kayla s.
Medford, MA
So I have a serious chocolate issue where if I buy chocolate I have to buy like three packs of it not one
Kathi Y.
Kathi Y.
Andover, NH
Yum the best combination of sweet a day salty! These are great when I just want a little something sweet.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Thompson, PA
My favorite!! Chocolate and peanuts you can't go wrong!! These are my everyday wake me up snack at work!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
These have always been my favorite type on M&M's. The are such a classic that you just can't go without!
Sabrina  H.
Sabrina H.
M&M's Peanuts are always the best!! I took eat a bag non stop if I could. Best quick candy! Recommend ūüíč
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Absolutely love m&m peanuts I've never gotten the big bag before lol that's because I was being greedy.
Tyra J.
Tyra J.
This has got to be one of the most perfect treats out there. Chocolate and peanuts = snack perfection!
Amber  B.
Amber B.
Gaffney, SC
I can only m&m with the peanut in them. I don't know why but the flavors just work really well to me.
Steven W.
Steven W.
Bayside Hills, NY
I love these m&ms. Much better than then pretzel m&ms or the plain m&ms. Would definitely buy again
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go-to snack. Love the combination of chocolate and peanuts. The best M&Ms, hands down.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.