BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

jennifer r.
I am a huge fan of M&Ms, but this one with the peanuts is my all-time favorite thing to go to when I feel the need for chocolate! It's a great snack to snack on late at night
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Always a favorite in my household. M&Ms - Specifically Peanut M&Ms are just a classic chocolate treat with a peanut in the center, who could go wrong with these as a treat.
Miriam F.
M&M's are a favorite for me and my boyfriend. The peanut ones have become a staple in our relationship because we're both picky and both love them. I do like the Almond and Pretzel M&Ms about the same.
Michelle O.
Tracy, CA
All time favorite snack! They're so easy to eat on the go and they taste like heaven! They're the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut, for those who like salty/sweet thing!
Lily P.
One of my favorite candies with just the right amount of sweetness, saltiness and crunch. They can fit right into my purse for a quick snack on the go or good for movie night.
Melissa M.
Elgin, SC
These are hands down awesome. It is so easy to eat a ton of them and not even realize it. As a kid I liked the plain ones, now as an adult I love these! Hubby loves them also.
April B.
These are my go to snack during movies. I don't get anything but these candies. You can eat a handful or the whole bag if you want. I don't recommend it but you could. lol
Irene R.
I love m&m's but this ones not too much. I'm giving then 3 stars because the chocolate is still good and when there is no other option, these ones have saved my snack time
Danka M.
Many people I know do not like these; however, I cannot understand why! Personally these are one of my favorites, I really like the texture and the mix of salty and sweet!
Laura U.
Delicious milk chocolate covered peanuts. Peanuts are fresh and the chocolate is tasty. The vibrant colors make it a fun activity for the kids to eat. A go to for sure when you have a craving.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?