Abby M.
I actually really love these. The peanut and chocolate balance each other out and once you start eating it, it's hard to stop. Downside is the pimples that come with
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Peanut M&M's are the best candy, in my opinion. They do not melt easily, so they will last in the summer sun and they are a delicious treat without too many calories!
Jahnya K.
Literally the best chocolate candy ever, ill eat one of the smaller bags each day, which I get from my local corner store for only a dollar. Ill suck off all the chocolate and eat the peanut as it is. The taste is delightful and is perfect for any season.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Peanuts and chocolate. Great combination! Love the hard shell, soft chocolate inside and then the peanut surprise! Been around forever and I've eaten these since I was a little girl.
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love M&M's I have a huge bag of the peanut butter ones right now in my fridge! i go through these bags like crazy they are the best i love the peanut and peanut butter ones!
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Favorite candy of all time nobody can go wrong with a bag of m&ms =) good for traveling movie night or even with dessert sum ice cream make ur own m&m ice cream lol
Seyi S.
Odenton, MD
These are the best M&Ms to me. I just love the combination of the chocolatey flavor and the crunch of the peanut. Definitely a guilty pleasure that I am not ashamed of. Yummy and pleasurable delight all in your mouth!
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Peanut is definitely the best M&M variety. These are perfect for the movies, mixed into ice cream, or of course by themselves. Impossible to eat just one handful.
Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
Teresa M.
Buffalo, MO
I love M&M's! Peanut is my favorite kind, but I like many other ones as well. This is one candy we usually always have in a jar on our table. I love how they chane the colors of the M&M's to fit the holidays!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?