Buy on Walmart*
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Peanut M&Ms are one of my favorites to indulge in with a glass of milk. The M&Ms without nuts are good too but I think the peanut gives it a little more flavor bc of the sweet and salty combination in your mouth! Delicious!!!
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My all time favorite candy! The salty sweet crunch satisfies any craving. It's great to add to trail mixes. Great for parties. It's just a great go-to snack when you have a craving for sweets.
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
Liza R.
Ware, MA
When I was studying, these helped me focus- it gave me a bit of sugar to keep going and protein to keep my appetite at bay! I love sucking off the shell and enjoying the chocolate underneath!
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
America's favorite candy, in my opinion. These will and forever be around and one of my favorite candies. I always eat the blue first! :) These are fantastic in trail mixes, or party snacks!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I love these , have been eating these for as long as i can remember , and they really help when away from a food source bc they have nuts in them so you get protein as well as a sweet treat
alana m.
My fav candy.. love my peanut m&ms..my fav type of m&m is peanut. The crunchy-ness just does it. If you haven't had these yet, go to the store right now and get some :)
Halie J.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite m&ms. Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio and it's hard not to eat them all at once. However, the larger bags are overly priced if you ask me.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
By far peanut M&Ms are my favorite type of M&M! They have the best tasting peanuts inside. The candy coating and chocolate are so delicious! Combined them and it's heaven in your mouth! I have to fight my husband for them!
Abby M.
I actually really love these. The peanut and chocolate balance each other out and once you start eating it, it's hard to stop. Downside is the pimples that come with
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?