9 colors available

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love the peanut ones. The best football snack around. I love how they have the colors for each season or holiday
Dina E.
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite. I love the crunch and taste. I recommend to all, but I don't always want to share. ūüėÄ
Erika P.
Erika P.
Movie night!!!? we need this... first the salty snaks, after that m&m all night long...love them my favorite one
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
My favorite M&Ms!!!! Love that I can reseal this bag if we don't use/eat them all and they still taste Delicious
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I absolutely love peanut m&m . I craved them when I was pregnant with my first child. I couldn't get enough lol
Amber B.
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
Who doesn't love peanut m&ms?? This is by far my favorite candy. I especially love to eat them at the movies !
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
These are the best! The pretzel m&m's are good too! I love these and actually don't care for the originals lol
Ashleigh h.
Ashleigh h.
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with a bag of m&m peanuts. Especially if you put them in the freezer and then eat them
Aarielle T.
Aarielle T.
I am addicted to these! Seriously, I need a support group. They are the perfect combination of sweet&salty ūüėćūüėć
miriam g.
miriam g.
Salem, MA
M&M's pretzel is way better only because I don't like peanuts. Not my favorite. The others are fine though.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.