BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Marie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like both plain and peanut M&M's. There are days I just want peanuts M&M's. Chocolate and peanuts in one sitting is wonderful! I love how they're made with real milk chocolate.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
ADDICTING!!! I could eat a whole bag of these. There is always something about peanuts and chocolate that satisfies my sweet tooth. I love to put these on ice cream or in cookies.
Trisha F.
San Diego, CA
I don't chocolate very often, but when I do this is usually my top pick. It's got a mild taste of the peanut mixed with the chocolate. Perfect when they're in the mini packs !!
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Classic candy that is absolutely delicious if you love the hardshell of original m&ms and if you also love peanuts. Quite sweet, but it's about what you would expect with candy.
Alexis L.
Tempe, AZ
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
The peanut ones are better than plain. Each bite has a nice size peanut in them and the chocolate it just right. I like the bigger bag because it last a little longer. When I'm on the go I put a few in a ziplock bag and take them with me.
Brenda H.
My fav! Love the peanut M&Ms. Always fresh and a great snack! All M&Ms are great tasting but these are my favorite! I use them to teach math, bake, party snacks, and much more.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack. They are crunchy goodness, I don't know how else to explain these.
Amanda D.
Peanut M&M's are my all-time favorite candies. I love them with popcorn at the movies or a mini pack at work in the afternoon. The peanuts go perfectly with the chocolate and candy shell. Simply the best!
Madison M.
Oceanside, CA
My family and I are obsessed! These candies are so delicious and fun to eat, the colors dye our tongue and the peanut inside adds a little texture and crunch that is wonderful!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?