BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
I love m&m's best candy in town. I prefer the ones with the nuts in them. I like looking at all the color of them .What better way to have both chocolate and peanuts butter and nuts
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Peanut m&ms are my favorite type of m&m! I love biting the m&m in half and then taking all of the chocolate from the peanut and then eating it! best childhood & adulthood snack ever!
Cassie P.
Love peanut m&m's and personally I wish they made just the shells as well as they taste really good after the peanut is taken out but overall they are really good together as well!!
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
This is one of my childhood favorites. My mom always kept a bag of these in the house. We literally would fight who would get the most m&m's. Still one of my favorite go to snacks.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic candy! Peanuts and chocolate, what could go wrong? (nothing...) It satisfies your sweet and salty cravings. Also pairs well with popcorn so it makes a great theater treat.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
ADDICTING!!! I could eat a whole bag of these. There is always something about peanuts and chocolate that satisfies my sweet tooth. I love to put these on ice cream or in cookies.
Sierra M.
Buhl, ID
I am addicted to these. They're my favorite type of M&M! If I could eat nothing but peanut M&Ms, I'd be perfectly happy with my life. They're the ideal balance of salty and sweet.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
MnM's are my absolute weakness. A friend of mine bought me a pack of these last Friday and it satisfied the exact chocolate craving I had. The peanuts add an extra flavor to it and I could eat them all day.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like both plain and peanut M&M's. There are days I just want peanuts M&M's. Chocolate and peanuts in one sitting is wonderful! I love how they're made with real milk chocolate.
Amanda D.
Peanut M&M's are my all-time favorite candies. I love them with popcorn at the movies or a mini pack at work in the afternoon. The peanuts go perfectly with the chocolate and candy shell. Simply the best!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?