Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack. They are crunchy goodness, I don't know how else to explain these.
Trisha F.
san diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't chocolate very often, but when I do this is usually my top pick. It's got a mild taste of the peanut mixed with the chocolate. Perfect when they're in the mini packs !!
Dawn S.
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite! Any of the M&M's are great but these are especially yummy. Is it just me or does anyone else have to know what color they're about to eat? lol Highly recommended!
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Who does not like M&M's! Especially peanut M&M's. So perfect! I like to eat them during my snack time. Sometimes I need to stop myself from overindulging.
Melissa M.
Elgin, SC
These are hands down awesome. It is so easy to eat a ton of them and not even realize it. As a kid I liked the plain ones, now as an adult I love these! Hubby loves them also.
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Always a favorite in my household. M&Ms - Specifically Peanut M&Ms are just a classic chocolate treat with a peanut in the center, who could go wrong with these as a treat.
April B.
These are my go to snack during movies. I don't get anything but these candies. You can eat a handful or the whole bag if you want. I don't recommend it but you could. lol
Danka M.
Many people I know do not like these; however, I cannot understand why! Personally these are one of my favorites, I really like the texture and the mix of salty and sweet!
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love m&ms they taste good they have fun colors and good snack on the run if your craving sweets perfect size have a little or a lot they always hit the spot price is ok
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.