9 colors available

Mary Ann B.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
I am in love with some M&Ms...they are my absolutely favorite I gotta go buy some
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love these little peanut filled drops of heaven? These are the best!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Foodie Expert
M&m with peanuts are my favorite. we buy these all the time. I also like that this flavor is found almost at every store.
Damaryis B.
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm in love with this candy. Its crunchy just how I like it and I don't really like peanuts but this I made an exception.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite classic candies. I love the sweet chocolate combined with the salty peanuts. Great traditional taste!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but it's okay if I can't find anything else. Hate when the outside of the peanut gets in the chocolate.
Reana O.
Reana O.
Foodie Expert
It's so good!!! The peanut goes very well with the chocolate and it makes me want more so I'd say it's doing its job!
Rainy B.
Rainy B.
Marietta, GA
Had to grab these on my way out of target because I love anything peanut and chocolate
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love peanuts and chocolate? This is by far the best chocolate and peanut candy ever. Small, cute, sweet.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite candy specially when we do to the movies! I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.