9 colors available

Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
The peanut m&ms are my absolute favorite. My family prefers to put them in the freezer to harden but I like them straight from the bag.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I am briefly addicted to these recently. you can get these just about everywhere along with plain M&Ms the peanuts are never too hard.
Donica H.
Donica H.
Winton, CA
Who doesn't love m&m's right? I like to buy the big bags and use them for rewarding my daughter when she does chores, homework, etc.
Deven D.
Deven D.
Virginia Bch, VA
These have been my absolute favorite since I was a little girl. If I'm going to pick any kind of m&m it's going to be these ones!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I'll be honest, I don't really love m&m's but I LOVE peanut m&m's. My go to movie snack!
Marie S.
Marie S.
Columbus, Ga
Hi my name is Marie and I'm an addict! I love M&M's with peanuts they are my absolute favorite you just can't go wrong with them.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite M&Ms! The milk chocolate covered peanuts are a delicious snack, but be careful--you can't eat just one! ūüėā
Merly T.
Merly T.
Foodie Expert
Amo los M & M desde peque√Īa y me encanta mas cuando son de mani,, son mis favoritos y me encantan demasiado
Sara L.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
One of my favorite candies! Love raiding my sons Halloween bucket for packs of these!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so good!!!! I kinda wish they had more chocolate but you get what you get.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.