Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Foodie Expert
I love m&m's best candy in town. I prefer the ones with the nuts in them. I like looking at all the color of them .What better way to have both chocolate and peanuts butter and nuts
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Foodie Expert
Classic candy! Peanuts and chocolate, what could go wrong? (nothing...) It satisfies your sweet and salty cravings. Also pairs well with popcorn so it makes a great theater treat.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Love peanut m&m's and personally I wish they made just the shells as well as they taste really good after the peanut is taken out but overall they are really good together as well!!
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
I like both plain and peanut M&M's. There are days I just want peanuts M&M's. Chocolate and peanuts in one sitting is wonderful! I love how they're made with real milk chocolate.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
MnM's are my absolute weakness. A friend of mine bought me a pack of these last Friday and it satisfied the exact chocolate craving I had. The peanuts add an extra flavor to it and I could eat them all day.
Sierra M.
Buhl, ID
I am addicted to these. They're my favorite type of M&M! If I could eat nothing but peanut M&Ms, I'd be perfectly happy with my life. They're the ideal balance of salty and sweet.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack. They are crunchy goodness, I don't know how else to explain these.
Amanda D.
Peanut M&M's are my all-time favorite candies. I love them with popcorn at the movies or a mini pack at work in the afternoon. The peanuts go perfectly with the chocolate and candy shell. Simply the best!
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The peanut ones are better than plain. Each bite has a nice size peanut in them and the chocolate it just right. I like the bigger bag because it last a little longer. When I'm on the go I put a few in a ziplock bag and take them with me.
Brenda H.
My fav! Love the peanut M&Ms. Always fresh and a great snack! All M&Ms are great tasting but these are my favorite! I use them to teach math, bake, party snacks, and much more.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.