BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Vanessa E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best chocolate ever I love m&ms this is the tips of candy everyone should give out for Halloween I love it my husband loves them and the peanut gives it a delicious taste I wish they made a gigantic bag of m&ms I could eat them all year
Megan Q.
Charlotte, NC
Do I even really need to write this review right now? Everyone knows these are the best m&ms! Delicious chocolate and nuts wrapped in bright little colors, what's not to love? Sharing size is a joke though, cause I could totally eat the whole thing in one sitting. And it's pretty big.
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
When you go into the movies an sit down to enjoy the evening with kids and hubby what more delightful than a bag of popcorn mix with one of my favorites chocolate candy M&M.... Mmm so delicious that makes me just want to grab my kids and go enjoy a bag. Of m&m with popcorn...
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
M&M's Peanut is my favorite candy. I eat them 1 color at a time and it runs my son crazy but it's just a thing I do. I keep them in my bag for a quick snack and always to the movies! Nuts are a protein so there's an up side besides the fact best candy ever and been around forever!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious and always fresh! This is a constant snack in my household. I think this is the tastiest candy and I'm a little obsessed. My favorite are with peanuts but i occasionally get the plain ones.
Heather  H.
I love peanut M&Ms! Every time me or my family is at the store, we always grab a bag of M&Ms. They are vrey good and different than many other chocolates offered. I love that they are still fun colors (great to attract and please the little kids) and delicious. Forever a fan!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are peanut M&Ms. I don't understand what there is to review their delicious and taste better than any of the new weird flavors they keep coming out with. Don't ruin a good thing it's fine as is
S S.
One of the favorite candies of mine.I just love these all the time..I can pop these open and snack on them on road trips and all.I have them in my purse all the time .they are bite size so you can resist the temptation of having finish the full bar,or so.I just love these
roxy s.
I have been craving these like crazy lately. I used to like the chocolate M&Ms, but the peanut ones are sooo much better. At our house we make trail mix with them. Fill up a huge jar with peanut M&Ms, almonds, sweet & spicy pecans, kettle roasted peanuts etc. Delicious!
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
Peanut m&ms are my favorite. They taste great. Make good trail mix companions and are great for baking into cookies or on cupcakes or cakes as decoration. They taste great and dont cost much.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?