BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
I never regret buying these delicious chocolatey deliciousness. I'm always at work in an office and just grab and go. Hard chocolate shell makes it crunchy and awesome!
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
There are few things as magical as peanut m&ms straight out of the freezer. They satisfy a sweet craving like nothing else can. Only problem is i can't just stop at one handful, i want them ALL!
Samantha R.
I love these Peanut M&Ms, the only problem is that at least once per bag, there is a bad peanut! I'm sure that is hard to avoid, but it does sort of ruin the treat when you get that bad peanut.
Dariana J.
Brooklyn, NY
Uno de mis favoritos del chocolate. Los m&m's son simplemente deliciosos. Deben estar en la lista de dulces a probar. This is really delicious and one of my favorite chocolate
Eden M.
My husband absolutely loves these! When he was deployed he asked me to send him a full box of these so I had 40 pounds of peanut m&ms. He's crazy addicted to them and we have them in our house year round! They're super yummy!!
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Kaitlynn L.
Peanut M&M's never last long in our house. Usually, I have to hide them just to guarantee I can actually get some! They're a great chocolate-y snack with a crunch too it. Very, very addictive!
Sihlegsyh C.
I love the taste of this product ... very tasty, chocolate is excellent and even the ads are very funny and entertaining, I think there is nothing wrong to say about this
Jackie L.
Every month i buy one of these bags for my mother in law . she absolutely loves them !!! its betterbuying a bug bag rather than buying small packages and spending more money than you should.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?