BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Sihlegsyh C.
I love the taste of this product ... very tasty, chocolate is excellent and even the ads are very funny and entertaining, I think there is nothing wrong to say about this
Jackie L.
Every month i buy one of these bags for my mother in law . she absolutely loves them !!! its betterbuying a bug bag rather than buying small packages and spending more money than you should.
Madison O.
I can honestly say that Peanut M&Ms are one of the best M&Ms around. Not only does it have an amazing chocolatey center, but a peanut on the inside as well. This is definitely a great small snack that will satisfy anyone.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Ok....this bag is a diet breaker lol.....sadly I could eat them all!!! Sooooo delicious.....peanut is my favorite flavor....a great company that's provided a amazing snack for a long time.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love peanut M&M's. They are a yummy mix of sweet and salty. This is my favorite go to snack when watching a movie or taking a long car trip. They are delicious and not really messy!
Kim B.
These have always been my favorite variety of m&m's! perfect combo of sweet, salty, and crunch. I love to mix in the popcorn at the movies or make trail mix with them. They are my guilty pleasure.
Sylvia R.
M&M's..... I Love M&M's they are soooooo good!!! I love to pop them in the freezer for about an hour and mix them with popcorn..... ooooo so delicious!!! I have been eating these sweet things for quite some time now, they are one of my favorite snacks!!!!
Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
Amanda J.
Spring Hill, FL
My absolute favorite M&M ! I like to bite them in half, and eat out the peanut first.. kinda of like eating the yolk before the white of a hard boiled egg. Weird to some, but I like it (:
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?