Jackie L.
Every month i buy one of these bags for my mother in law . she absolutely loves them !!! its betterbuying a bug bag rather than buying small packages and spending more money than you should.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love peanut M&M's. They are a yummy mix of sweet and salty. This is my favorite go to snack when watching a movie or taking a long car trip. They are delicious and not really messy!
Miriam F.
M&M's are a favorite for me and my boyfriend. The peanut ones have become a staple in our relationship because we're both picky and both love them. I do like the Almond and Pretzel M&Ms about the same.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Ok....this bag is a diet breaker lol.....sadly I could eat them all!!! Sooooo delicious.....peanut is my favorite flavor....a great company that's provided a amazing snack for a long time.
Erica C.
These are my favorite M&M's flavor. I love peanuts and chocolate together and these have the perfect amount of both. I can eat these forever. They melt in your mouth, not in your hand ;-)
Sylvia R.
M&M's..... I Love M&M's they are soooooo good!!! I love to pop them in the freezer for about an hour and mix them with popcorn..... ooooo so delicious!!! I have been eating these sweet things for quite some time now, they are one of my favorite snacks!!!!
Sherika W.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
M&M's peanut are my all time favorite candy. I literally eat these everyday. Everyone knows not to touch my M&M's peanut or there will be a problem. MY favorite color is the green ones. I always eat those first.
Marissa C.
Athens, Tx
The m&m's with peanuts inside are my fave! I bought one of these bags and they were delicious except for the fact that some of them tastes like they had spoiled nuts inside them yuck!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
M&M's with peanuts is one of my all time favorite candies. The mix of chocolate and peanuts is the perfect combination. My husband and I love to share a bag after a long day at work.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
The best candy ever, especially while watching a movie. It is my cheat snack, I hate that fact that I would have to run a football to burn off one peanut M&M but still a tasty treat!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?