9 colors available

Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They are great to eat when you are craving chocolate! This is the best candy ever!
Richard T.
Richard T.
Lakewood, OH
M&m's an American favorite these peanut ones are one of my all time favorites. in.las vegas at the m&m factory they have 100'S of colors to choose from
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Foodie Expert
M & M Peanut big bag is a staple in my house. We are huge Peanut M & M fans and the big bag is a must!!! You will always find them in my shopping cart!
mee y.
mee y.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this go to snack! salty and sweet in every bite. gets boring from just tasting one flavor, so the peanuts actually makes it more fun & enjoyable!
Olena G.
Olena G.
Me encanto este producto el chocolate es demasiado delicioso y su cobertura es totalmente crocante.. i love this product, it's too delicius and crunch
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these! I even like to make my own mix and add some pretzel sticks so I get that salty and sweet combo
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
When I'm feaning for chocolate these are one of my go to candies. Have a love hate relationship with chocolate since I can't stop at just one piece.
Giovanna C.
Giovanna C.
New Rochelle, NY
I thing the taste change in diferents country's l, on Brazil is better. Maybe here in USA have more sugar.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite M&Ms! They're so delicious and they're perfect for a snack anytime you feel like snacking on something crunchy and chocolaty.
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
Foodie Expert
Who hasn't ever had peanut m&ms? Perfect ratio of nut and chocolate with a crunchy candy coating
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.