BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Peanut M&Ms are the perfect mix of sweet milk chocolate and crunchy peanuts with the added bonus of the crunchy candy shell. They are a good alternative to the plain M&Ms for any peanut lovers.
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
These candies are delicious, convenient, and a good value. They are good for thee chocolate lover that has a different love of chocolate, as they are a unique blend of mint and dark chocolate, and most candies do not offer a lot of mint and dark chocolate varieties.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
There are few things as magical as peanut m&ms straight out of the freezer. They satisfy a sweet craving like nothing else can. Only problem is i can't just stop at one handful, i want them ALL!
Dariana J.
Maspeth, NY
Uno de mis favoritos del chocolate. Los m&m's son simplemente deliciosos. Deben estar en la lista de dulces a probar. This is really delicious and one of my favorite chocolate
Samantha R.
I love these Peanut M&Ms, the only problem is that at least once per bag, there is a bad peanut! I'm sure that is hard to avoid, but it does sort of ruin the treat when you get that bad peanut.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Eden M.
My husband absolutely loves these! When he was deployed he asked me to send him a full box of these so I had 40 pounds of peanut m&ms. He's crazy addicted to them and we have them in our house year round! They're super yummy!!
Judith B.
Warning this candy can be addictive lol. I love peanut M&M's, I have to put some in a dish or I'll eat half the bag. Also when I put them in the candy dish for company I have to wait till the last minute or they magically disappear before they arrive. Of course everyone in the house only admit to having a few.
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
I never regret buying these delicious chocolatey deliciousness. I'm always at work in an office and just grab and go. Hard chocolate shell makes it crunchy and awesome!
Kaitlynn L.
Peanut M&M's never last long in our house. Usually, I have to hide them just to guarantee I can actually get some! They're a great chocolate-y snack with a crunch too it. Very, very addictive!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?