Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Samm F.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite type of M&M's. I literally buy a bag of these every week for work. I can't go a day without eating one or five. I love this size bag because its awesome for parties and gatherings.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Love the peanut M and Ms. Can't get enough. A type I tend to always get. Good amount of chocolate with good size peanut in the middle. Give it some more texture and crunch then just the plain ones.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Peanut M&Ms are the perfect mix of sweet milk chocolate and crunchy peanuts with the added bonus of the crunchy candy shell. They are a good alternative to the plain M&Ms for any peanut lovers.
Lunise M.
Duh! Who doesn't love M&Ms? These are on my short list of favorite candy snacks. It is the perfect blend of sweet, crunchy, and peanuts. You only need a few to curb hunger pangs or quiet a craving.
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
I never regret buying these delicious chocolatey deliciousness. I'm always at work in an office and just grab and go. Hard chocolate shell makes it crunchy and awesome!
Judith B.
Warning this candy can be addictive lol. I love peanut M&M's, I have to put some in a dish or I'll eat half the bag. Also when I put them in the candy dish for company I have to wait till the last minute or they magically disappear before they arrive. Of course everyone in the house only admit to having a few.
Eden M.
My husband absolutely loves these! When he was deployed he asked me to send him a full box of these so I had 40 pounds of peanut m&ms. He's crazy addicted to them and we have them in our house year round! They're super yummy!!
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Dariana J.
Maspeth, NY
Uno de mis favoritos del chocolate. Los m&m's son simplemente deliciosos. Deben estar en la lista de dulces a probar. This is really delicious and one of my favorite chocolate
Samantha R.
I love these Peanut M&Ms, the only problem is that at least once per bag, there is a bad peanut! I'm sure that is hard to avoid, but it does sort of ruin the treat when you get that bad peanut.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?