BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Brittney S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Peanut M & M's have always been one of my favorite candies. I indulge in a bag about twice a month! They are very addicting and I can't just stop at one.. I almost always eat the entire bag. This is definitely repurchase worthy
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Not being a big chocolate fan these are great cause you have a little chocolate wrapped around a peanut, covered in that hard candy shell. What's not to like? Unless you don't like peanuts of course but these are great when you just need a little something on the go that's sweet & can curb your craving or your hunger.
Keana C.
Layton, UT
Favorite classic! Love to crush these and use them in homemade sugar cookie recipes or chocolate chip cookies and throw a few in the mix! Have also used them crushed up in brownies. I am a peanut fan and these bake wonderfully!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My hubby loves the M&M peanut candies! I love the plain. I have been eating these for years. I can remember eating them when I was 5 or so. That is many many moons ago. They haven't changed they are still great. If you ever get the chance go to the M&M shop in Las Vegas or the Ethyl M chocolate factory. It is a real treat
Whitney L.
My family loves M&Ms!!! It has been a family tradition to eat popcorn and M&Ms together, since I was little! We always ate the peanut M&Ms when I was little, but now we have to get both plain and peanut due to my son having a peanut allergy. However, you still can't have popcorn without M&Ms at our house! So good!!!
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's M&Ms with peanuts, how can it not be delicious? The sharing size is nice but i don't want to share! I've loved M&Ms since i can remember. Now instead of getting the big bag and devouring the whole thing and then feeling guilty, i can just pick up this size and have less guilt when i eat it all by myself.
Mayiah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite candies!!! Its like the best movie snack to take to the movies ...i even keep a jar full of these on my desk at work and its my little go to treat right before meetings or when i need brain food lol!
Diana P.
My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I love this candy if I can eat it everyday I would. It's affordable go to a local deli and it's only $1.00. I love that it has peanuts inside so amazing. I would recommend it to everyone who isn't allergic to peanuts.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Peanut M&Ms have always been a family favorite. I remember first trying these when I got them while trick-or-treating as a child. Since that day, I have not been able to walk past them in a store without grabbing a bag to bring home with me. Especially am a major fan of the new Peanut Butter M&MS also.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
The past 2 months, I have been eating these like crazy! I cannot help it. It's most likely because I'm pregnant lol but that's not the point. I always get these at Smith's down the street from my house because it's not too expensive, I mean a good size bag for only $2? You know I'm getting them. lol
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?