Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
These are the perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. Unlike regular M&Ms, these are not as good the in into a batch of cookies or brownies. They are best eaten by the handful straight from the bag.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are the perfect mix of sweet milk chocolate and crunchy peanuts with the added bonus of the crunchy candy shell. They are a good alternative to the plain M&Ms for any peanut lovers.
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's of all time! They are so delicious and that crunchy feeling once you take a bite into it makes me want to eat more and more. Once I eat a couple, I have to eat them all. Highly addicting
Lunise M.
Duh! Who doesn't love M&Ms? These are on my short list of favorite candy snacks. It is the perfect blend of sweet, crunchy, and peanuts. You only need a few to curb hunger pangs or quiet a craving.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Love the peanut M and Ms. Can't get enough. A type I tend to always get. Good amount of chocolate with good size peanut in the middle. Give it some more texture and crunch then just the plain ones.
Judith B.
Warning this candy can be addictive lol. I love peanut M&M's, I have to put some in a dish or I'll eat half the bag. Also when I put them in the candy dish for company I have to wait till the last minute or they magically disappear before they arrive. Of course everyone in the house only admit to having a few.
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
These candies are delicious, convenient, and a good value. They are good for thee chocolate lover that has a different love of chocolate, as they are a unique blend of mint and dark chocolate, and most candies do not offer a lot of mint and dark chocolate varieties.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
There are few things as magical as peanut m&ms straight out of the freezer. They satisfy a sweet craving like nothing else can. Only problem is i can't just stop at one handful, i want them ALL!
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Sihlegsyh C.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this product ... very tasty, chocolate is excellent and even the ads are very funny and entertaining, I think there is nothing wrong to say about this
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.