Ana M.
Miami
I do not know why They use the word " sharing" the less That I do when i buy One of These is Share with someone haha. I LOVE IT
Sharon Y.
I am not usually a peanut person but i actually like these because they have the outer layer of a m and m. they are a great snack to have while watching a movie
Filipa C.
Braga, Braga
My favorite chocolate ever! Love peanuts with chocolate, their shape and the colors :))
The best, lovei it!!
Bernadette C.
Stratford, PE
These and almond M&Ms are my favorite ones. I struggle to just take a handful and walk away. One of the best candies ever created.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
I love this good chocolate and different flavores. I thing this would be really good for parties and sleepovers just to snack on
Emma-Leigh C.
NEWPORT, Gwent
M&m's are the best things ever. Who could ask for more; salty and sweet and peanut covered chocolate. And peanut lover will love these.
alyssa j.
Absolutely delicious!!! I have been loving these!! There the perfect snack for a movie night!!
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
I love these! They are such a yummy snack, but unfortunately they are always kind of expensive where I live. I buy them if I wanna spoil myself lol
Jovana M.
The story of my life, am in love with these and adore them. They have such a good taste, like omg, my friends love it too.
Nika G.
My favorite part of M&Ms is the quality of the chocolate, and while these are very yummy, I feel like the peanuts detract from the pure chocolate flavor.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?