9 colors available

Terryn S.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
My favorite M and Ms. I love the peanut covered chocolatey goodness. I could eat a whole big bag at a time!
Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
I am not usually a peanut person but i actually like these because they have the outer layer of a m and m. they are a great snack to have while watching a movie
Melanie d.
Melanie d.
These ar my favorite M&M's.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Huntsville
Other than the mini ones, the peanut M&M's are the only ones I will buy. I love to put them in popcorn and eat it together, perfect movie snack.
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
Sharing size? SCREW. THAT. I know whenever I get these I wind up downing the entire package alone. Peanut M&Ms are my literal favorite, and this size is amazing. It's not like the regular where you feel compelled to eat the whole pack in one sitting. There are double the M&Ms so you actually feel like there is a point in saving them for later. I love these.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Selby, ['', '', '']
Funsize is the perfect size - and m&ms are the perfect treat! A good combination of chocolate and peanuts in attractive bright colours.
jayde c.
jayde c.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum ... .i love any kind of chocolate with nuts in them plus this tastes so good ...if only they had a wider variety of nuts
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.