Buy on Walmart*
Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
Roasted peanuts and chocolate - two of my favorite things to munch on. Peanut M&M's are like hitting two birds with one stone. This delicious goodness is a must have in my bedside drawer and my purse.
Harley w.
Waterloo, On
Best chocolate for a craving. The only thing better is the peanut m&ms or raspberry m&ms
lynda p.
Perth, WA
Yum.
These are great for a sugar hit.
I love chocolate and paired with peanuts is even better. Even though its a sharing size, these are also great just for yourself!! ūüėú
jayde c.
Yum yum yum ... .i love any kind of chocolate with nuts in them plus this tastes so good ...if only they had a wider variety of nuts
Axnelys G.
Oh man I love m&ms I like to buy these for when I have a get together they are so practical. I could eat these all day.
Caitlin I.
Moncton , NB
There really good. They taste better then the peanut butter ones I find. The normal ones are my favorite but these are a close second
Jessica M.
Philadelphia , PA
Who doesn't like peanut m&m's? Great snack to munch on. Would you recommend the smaller bags.. They're pretty addicting!
Shaquoya B.
Yum! Yum! Yum! I just love these, although I do not eat them often...I do get them when I go the movies. I enjoy chocolate covered peanuts and when M&M you get that slight crunch from the candy outer shell. So good!
Judy Y.
New Westminster, BC
I do not share this with anyone, I need it all for myself. I used to separate the chocolate and peanut just for fun. It has been one of my favorite sweets since I was little.
Paulina F.
Eu gosto bastante dos outros produtos mas ainda n√£o tive a oportunidade de provar esse, gostaria bastante de experimentar, s√≥ ele tem um pre√ßo um pouco salgado pra mim... S√≥ que √© um produto de √≥tima qualidadeūüėäūüėćūüėć
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?