9 colors available

Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto , ON
LOVE m&ms, love the chocolate and colours. Milk chocolate and peanut mmm yummy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, Ontario
Peanut m&ms are my favorite type of m&m. They're crunchy and chocolatey! It has a very awesome smell and very awesome flavor! :)
Caitlin I.
Caitlin I.
Moncton , New Brunswick
Foodie Expert
There really good. They taste better then the peanut butter ones I find. The normal ones are my favorite but these are a close second
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
These are the absolute best! Love that they have that extra little something to them. Could easily eat one or multiple bags in one sitting, they're dangerous!
Bernadette C.
Bernadette C.
Stratford, PE
Foodie Expert
These and almond M&Ms are my favorite ones. I struggle to just take a handful and walk away. One of the best candies ever created.
Ashling L.
Ashling L.
england
Mmmmm. Love m & m. Put some in your lunch to help ward off that afternoon chocolate fix. Perfection with a peanut and chocolate. Yummo.
Somaia I.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
We have it cheaper here in the uae it like the love of my life chocolate chocolate forever hehehe freak
Judy Y.
Judy Y.
New Westminster, British Columbia
Foodie Expert
I do not share this with anyone, I need it all for myself. I used to separate the chocolate and peanut just for fun. It has been one of my favorite sweets since I was little.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
These are ssoooooo good!!! I have peanut butter but man I can sit and eat an entire bag of these things!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite. They have the perfect combination of crunchiness, saltiness and sugar. Yummy!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.