Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
LOVE peanut m and ms. so delicious, you really can never go wrong with peanut m and ms.
Rihab T.
This is so yummy and delicious but i don't like peanuts so i only eat the chocolat haha
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Perfect amount of chocolate on top of the peanut perfect snack and not too sweet.
Ggjeis K.
London
You love nuts an chocolate then i would recomend this to u if not then i wouldnt suggest buying it but it is sooooo good if u love chocolate and nuts
Noelia M.
Coamo
M&M'S Peanut has great peanut and chocolate flavor. Nice size and packaging for on the go. I crush them to top my ice cream sometimes.
Carly C.
These are so crunchy and addicting. I don't normally like peanuts but I love them in m&ms. Perfect candy snack for movies but not very healthy!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I love m&ms and peanut m&ms have been a favorite for a long time. Until the crisp and the pretzel ones came out. But I definitely love these! So yummy!
Emilie B.
Sainte-Julie
I love the M&M's peanut chocolate.... It's one of my go to candies when I am in class working on deadline projects that are given the same day has they are due.... It helps to tame down the stress of project and let me focus on the actual project.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
Sharing size? SCREW. THAT. I know whenever I get these I wind up downing the entire package alone. Peanut M&Ms are my literal favorite, and this size is amazing. It's not like the regular where you feel compelled to eat the whole pack in one sitting. There are double the M&Ms so you actually feel like there is a point in saving them for later. I love these.
Kari M.
Nampa, Alberta
These are an awesome treat. We love eating them on road trips. Definitely a must in the car while travelling
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?