Melanie d.
These ar my favorite M&M's.
Sheila M.
I love m&m.s!! And the peanut ones are the best. There commercials are always so cute and funny.
Jessica M.
Alberta, Canada
I'm not really a fan of M&M candies. They're okay, but definitely not my favorite.
Amy Y.
Shoal lake , Manitoba
Definitely better than plain old M&M's. The peanut adds a nice crunch. Great add in for trail mix .
Abbie S.
UK Runcorn
Love the taste of these Sweets and they are always great for a snack or for something to nibble on.
Rebecca B.
I love these, and they're always on a deal, once you have one you can't stop
R C.
APO, AE
Definite childhood memory. I've always prefers the peanut M&S. Not as sorry as the regular ones.
Mansii J.
Totally awesome they're my life. I could eat em every day....I mean who doesn't like M&M's???
Cassandra H.
calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
My favorite m&ms , they're crunchy and smooth , very addicting I can eat a whole bag myself
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
These are my movie theater staple! They are the yummiest and my favorite of the mnm family!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?