Georgia M.
Wasaga beach, Ontario
Seriously, peanuts and chocolate?? Heck yes. You just can't go wrong. I mean really! So good!
Julia H.
What I like about this size is that it is portion controlled....great for popping into my lunch.
Elizabeth M.
españa
Estos chocolates con avellana estan realmente buenos , es perfecto el completo de la chocolatina mmm!!!
Carissa C.
I love M&Ms! In general, anything chocolate makes me happy but peanut is one of my favorite flavors along with crispy! (:
Sarah D.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Soooooooooooo good! I honestly could eat a whole bag with no shame in it. 5 stars most def.
Isa V.
Love peanut M&M's. The best of both world chocolate and peanuts. One of my favorite treats.
Carissa C.
ella l.
Soooooooooooooooo good love the peanuts they are really easy to eat and fun colors .......
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
My favorite M and Ms. I love the peanut covered chocolatey goodness. I could eat a whole big bag at a time!
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
These are really good perfect amount of chocolat and peanut love the crunch it has to it
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?