9 colors available

Somaia I.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
We have it cheaper here in the uae it like the love of my life chocolate chocolate forever hehehe freak
Carin H.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
Big divide in my family - peanut or chocolate. I prefer the peanut M&m's. THey have a satisfying crunch and just enough chocolate to make them sweet. And of course, they don't melt in your hand.
Dhanisha P.
Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
Foodie Expert
Roasted peanuts and chocolate - two of my favorite things to munch on. Peanut M&M's are like hitting two birds with one stone. This delicious goodness is a must have in my bedside drawer and my purse.
Kaela S.
Kaela S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the peanut m&m they are a great light treat and the resealable bag makes it much easier to keep them fresh and on hand to fill your cravings
ella l.
ella l.
Soooooooooooooooo good love the peanuts they are really easy to eat and fun colors .......
Jamie d.
Jamie d.
Longford Town, Co. Longford
These are my fave type of m&ms cause they have nuts in them and I LOVE nuts. I usually have a pack of these somewhere in my sweet press.
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
I love these! They are such a yummy snack, but unfortunately they are always kind of expensive where I live. I buy them if I wanna spoil myself lol
Ashling L.
Ashling L.
england
Mmmmm. Love m & m. Put some in your lunch to help ward off that afternoon chocolate fix. Perfection with a peanut and chocolate. Yummo.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
These chocolate candies are my favorite little snack to munch on when I crave something sweet and chocolate. The flavors are so diverse and delicious!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
M&M's mmmmm they are great, i love to have a pack of these sitting beside me while i watch a good movie, just wish i could find them in bigger packs.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.