BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Aracely L.
I use to despise peanut m&ms as a kid but now I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I always get a bag when I know I am going to be playing call of duty. It keeps me going and focused for some reason ( Maybe its the sugar ).
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
These wonderful little pieces of heaven are even better when they come in go huge bags. The larger size is perfect for cooking, goodie bags, or laying on the couch watching romantic movies with your fuzzy blanket and 3 or 4 boxes of tissues.
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
My favorite M&M's of all time! They are so delicious and that crunchy feeling once you take a bite into it makes me want to eat more and more. Once I eat a couple, I have to eat them all. Highly addicting
Meranda R.
Rochester, IN
We just love these for movie night with or boys. We like to take them with us on road trips,camping,add them in brownies to. Great to set a bowl out for supper bowl,get together s movie night or snacks.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love m&m's especially the peanut ones, we usually get the really big bag to share and my family loves these they are also good to put in a bowl for parties or if u have a candy bar these are good to put
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
These are the perfect combination of chocolate and crunch. Unlike regular M&Ms, these are not as good the in into a batch of cookies or brownies. They are best eaten by the handful straight from the bag.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite type of M&M's. I literally buy a bag of these every week for work. I can't go a day without eating one or five. I love this size bag because its awesome for parties and gatherings.
Amanda H.
Columbia, MD
My husband and I blew through 2 whole bags of peanut M&Ms in a week. We open and bag and keep in a candy jar on the coffee table, big mistake! We can't stop eating them when we watch tv! So delicious, the perfect savory sweet snack.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Peanut M&Ms are the perfect mix of sweet milk chocolate and crunchy peanuts with the added bonus of the crunchy candy shell. They are a good alternative to the plain M&Ms for any peanut lovers.
Lunise M.
Duh! Who doesn't love M&Ms? These are on my short list of favorite candy snacks. It is the perfect blend of sweet, crunchy, and peanuts. You only need a few to curb hunger pangs or quiet a craving.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?