9 colors available

Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Painesville, OH
I love these for long car ride and they're really good to just munch on. They taste so good and I think the peanuts give it and even better crunchy taste and flavor
cari c.
cari c.
Durham, NC
I am a chocolate lover and these are my favorite chocolate bc of the peanut inside yhu get a yummy salty crunch inside
Diana  M.
Diana M.
LOVE peanut m&ms. They are my absolute favorite! Crunchy, yet not completely made out of chocolate. I agree with others that it's nice to have some protein.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Lo mejor de lo mejor. Aunque he de confesar que la primera vez que lo vi, no me llamo mucho la atención, pero luego que lo probé... adicción total! jajajaja
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
AMO AMO E AMO! Eu sou viciada nesse chocolate. Como desde pequena, e nao vou parar hahaha. Melhor chocolate da vida
Maiyung Y.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Favorite treat for road trips. I love the chocolate with the peanut it is so good! Especially because the price is always good also. Love M&M's
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Foodie Expert
The best!! especially if your not really interested in the actual peanut ones. since these came out its gotten so hard to choose between the both of them.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
These are perfect snacks and give you some protein along with the great taste of chocolate and are easy to pack. my boyfriend eats these in a daily basis!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Ventura, CA
Dude. Do we even need to say it? These are the best M&Ms out of the whole candy family. Hands down. I don't even know why we are having this conversation.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Foodie Expert
Ok so my husband has an addiction to this candy and he literally goes through this size bag weekly. He is nuts about peanut M&M's! Ok ok I like them too.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.