Adrienne V.
Spring, TX
Once, when I was absent from work for awhile, the vending machine guy asked the secretary why there were still Peanut M&Ms in the machine! These provide my chocolate fix at work every day and I tell friends they are my vitamins. I used to eat a whole 1 lb. bag on the nights I brought work home. Peanut M&Ms are without a doubt my favorite food!
Aracely L.
I use to despise peanut m&ms as a kid but now I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I always get a bag when I know I am going to be playing call of duty. It keeps me going and focused for some reason ( Maybe its the sugar ).
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like candy?! Peanut m&ms are great! Perfect blend of sweet chocolate and slightly salted peanut! Just gotta watch myself when I start snacking or I'll eat them all!!
lucy m.
I love M&Ms but they get you thirsty and not all of them have nuts. i hate when i get M&Ms with peanuts and the first 3 have no nuts! At times, not all the time i get one M&M that has a ugly tasting peanut..
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
These wonderful little pieces of heaven are even better when they come in go huge bags. The larger size is perfect for cooking, goodie bags, or laying on the couch watching romantic movies with your fuzzy blanket and 3 or 4 boxes of tissues.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
Peanut M&M's are my favorite. They do have several different kinds but i keep comming back to these as my favorite. They melt in your mouth not in your hand.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
After I delivered my son, I hadn't eaten in like 24 hours! All there was available in the hospital was a vending machine. So peanut m & ms was what I got! They will always have a special place in my heart :)
Meranda R.
Rochester, IN
We just love these for movie night with or boys. We like to take them with us on road trips,camping,add them in brownies to. Great to set a bowl out for supper bowl,get together s movie night or snacks.
Amanda H.
Columbia, MD
My husband and I blew through 2 whole bags of peanut M&Ms in a week. We open and bag and keep in a candy jar on the coffee table, big mistake! We can't stop eating them when we watch tv! So delicious, the perfect savory sweet snack.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.