9 colors available

Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Foodie Expert
Perfect size bag to have on hand. I like to add a handful to my fruit and nut mix. Gives me a touch of sweet which most days I need!
Pepper P.
Pepper P.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m & ms are my favorite movie snack. I can never just eat a couple. They melt in your mouth not in your hand. The peanuts always taste fresh, the candy coating is just enough, and the blend of chocolate with it is just perfect.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Peanut M&M's are wonderful! They have the perfect peanut to chocolate ratio. They're not the healthiest, but they're better than some snacks out there, since they have some nutrition.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
I love M&Ms! In general, anything chocolate makes me happy but peanut is one of my favorite flavors along with crispy! (:
Terryn S.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
My favorite M and Ms. I love the peanut covered chocolatey goodness. I could eat a whole big bag at a time!
Fion M.
Fion M.
M&M is one of my top fav since I am till now. You won't get disappointed after you try it. And they have small to big size to choose from. You can eat it yourself with a small package or share with others too with bigger package.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
There's is not one kind of m & m's that I don't like. I love them! Melt in your mouth not in your hand ;)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
I love m&m.s!! And the peanut ones are the best. There commercials are always so cute and funny.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
elwood, INDIANA
I loves these I put them in my popcorn and that is the best thing ever! I always have some in the house!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love M&M's and I love that they make them different colors depending on the holidays. These are always fun to make special treats with for the kids.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.