Brianna G.
Oxley, Vic
I can eat these peanut M&M's all day better than the originals and we can pretend there healthier too ahah
Jennifer S.
There's is not one kind of m & m's that I don't like. I love them! Melt in your mouth not in your hand ;)
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
These are ssoooooo good!!! I have peanut butter but man I can sit and eat an entire bag of these things!!
Ruby Q.
APO, AE
These are super delicious! Great snacks! I usually get them when I go to the movies, Soda and peanut M&M's? um yes!
Deanne B.
Adelaide
These are so delicious but i eat way too many of them, when you have a whole bag its so hard to put down
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
We have it cheaper here in the uae it like the love of my life chocolate chocolate forever hehehe freak
Savannah C.
Benton Harbor, MI
M&Ms are a classic. However, i am not a fan of the peanut kind. I am more into the plain milk chocolate candies.
Vitina H.
Fresno, CA
The perfect candy for a candy jar just beware that there is peanuts! The combination of chocolate & peanuts is perfect!
Rebecca W.
Ottawa, ON
M&Ms are the perfect small chocolatey snack for when you are on the good. They also go so good with popcorn
Yerka M.
I shouldn't be having this while I'm working out but love it !! Best candy and snack ever !! Who doesn't love these
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?