9 colors available

Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I LOVE THIS BIG BAG! Sadly, canada does not carry this big bag (from what I have seen) however when I do cross the boarder I am sure to stock up...$9 for a bag this size i cheaper than 4 smaller bags!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Foodie Expert
I am not always a fan but when I am in the mood this product can be very satisfying. The peanut crunch really hits the spot.
alyssa j.
alyssa j.
Absolutely delicious!!! I have been loving these!! There the perfect snack for a movie night!!
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
I love these! They are such a yummy snack, but unfortunately they are always kind of expensive where I live. I buy them if I wanna spoil myself lol
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Soooooooooooo good! I honestly could eat a whole bag with no shame in it. 5 stars most def.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
I love M&Ms! In general, anything chocolate makes me happy but peanut is one of my favorite flavors along with crispy! (:
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I'm not a huge fan of these. I can eat them but I don't like peanut greatly. I like that they're quite big and so you get what you pay for because there are the right amount in a decent sized bag.
Emma-Leigh C.
Emma-Leigh C.
Newport , Gwent
M&m's are the best things ever. Who could ask for more; salty and sweet and peanut covered chocolate. And peanut lover will love these.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint John , NB
Foodie Expert
Love these! These are the best m&ms out there! Great chocolate taste great peanut taste!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Benton Harbor, MI
M&Ms are a classic. However, i am not a fan of the peanut kind. I am more into the plain milk chocolate candies.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.