Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Perfect size bag to have on hand. I like to add a handful to my fruit and nut mix. Gives me a touch of sweet which most days I need!
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
Peanut m&ms are my favorite type of m&m. They're crunchy and chocolatey! It has a very awesome smell and very awesome flavor! :)
Catherine B.
Moncton, NB
I like have these in the house, its the only candy type candy that the kids won't eat on me. It's hard to just have a few , I usually end up eating the whole bag.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
My favorite snack to have at the movies!! The combination of peanuts and chocolate with a thin candy coating is to die for!!!
Jordan N.
These are the absolute best! Love that they have that extra little something to them. Could easily eat one or multiple bags in one sitting, they're dangerous!
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
I love peanuts and I love chocolate! These are super tasty and is always something I get if I'm mixing a bowl of candy! Yummy!
khadijah r.
Dubai
M&ms has been my favorite brand since i was born because it just so perfect and the peanuts taste even much better its a healthy snack.
Sandra Y.
Mississauga
These are really good, and I will buy the huge party size bag at Costco. I feel because they have peanuts in the centre they are kind of healthy, right?
Rebecca G.
I am not always a fan but when I am in the mood this product can be very satisfying. The peanut crunch really hits the spot.
shyla l.
B.C
I love M&M peanuts, they are so yummy. peanut and chocolate go great together. they are the perfect little snack when craving something sweet.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?