BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Jordan N.
These are the absolute best! Love that they have that extra little something to them. Could easily eat one or multiple bags in one sitting, they're dangerous!
Jenn G.
Delta, BC
I absolutely love these candies. They have the perfect ratio of peanut to candy coating and they have a great crunchy texture that I just can't get enough of.
Sandra Y.
Mississauga
These are really good, and I will buy the huge party size bag at Costco. I feel because they have peanuts in the centre they are kind of healthy, right?
Nika G.
My favorite part of M&Ms is the quality of the chocolate, and while these are very yummy, I feel like the peanuts detract from the pure chocolate flavor.
Julie T.
Sooo good and if you pair it with bacon it makes it even yummier , like brownies or cake. Good toping for any chocolate or vanilla bake good. Even cookies!
Andrea W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love M&M's and I love that they make them different colors depending on the holidays. These are always fun to make special treats with for the kids.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love m&ms and peanut m&ms have been a favorite for a long time. Until the crisp and the pretzel ones came out. But I definitely love these! So yummy!
Samantha R.
Margaree Valley, Nova Scotia
These are some of the best kinds of M&M's! I have always been in love with having chocolate and peanuts together, and the M&M brand really did amazing!
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
These chocolate candies are my favorite little snack to munch on when I crave something sweet and chocolate. The flavors are so diverse and delicious!
Kaela S.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the peanut m&m they are a great light treat and the resealable bag makes it much easier to keep them fresh and on hand to fill your cravings
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?