9 colors available

Emma-Leigh C.
Emma-Leigh C.
Newport , Gwent
M&m's are the best things ever. Who could ask for more; salty and sweet and peanut covered chocolate. And peanut lover will love these.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Margaree Valley, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best kinds of M&M's! I have always been in love with having chocolate and peanuts together, and the M&M brand really did amazing!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
I love m&m.s!! And the peanut ones are the best. There commercials are always so cute and funny.
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai
This irresistable chocolate treat that has satisfied millions with it's hidden surprize. M&M's Chocolate Candies with Peanuts will have your taste buds thanking you.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these at my local grocery store. I love to get them for parties or when entertaining children. Great price for what you get and of course you get that yummy m&m flavor.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
elwood, INDIANA
I loves these I put them in my popcorn and that is the best thing ever! I always have some in the house!
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Mississauga
These are really good, and I will buy the huge party size bag at Costco. I feel because they have peanuts in the centre they are kind of healthy, right?
sadiyah s.
sadiyah s.
I hate peanuts but M&Ms make even peanuts taste good. The chocolate shell goes well with the saltiness of a peanut.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
There's is not one kind of m & m's that I don't like. I love them! Melt in your mouth not in your hand ;)
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
I love M&Ms! In general, anything chocolate makes me happy but peanut is one of my favorite flavors along with crispy! (:
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.