9 colors available

Emma-Leigh C.
Emma-Leigh C.
Newport , Gwent
M&m's are the best things ever. Who could ask for more; salty and sweet and peanut covered chocolate. And peanut lover will love these.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
The best of the best! The M&M Peanut Chocolate Candy are addicting. The combination of peanut and M&M chocolate are something that can't be described but can be eaten!
Pepper P.
Pepper P.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m & ms are my favorite movie snack. I can never just eat a couple. They melt in your mouth not in your hand. The peanuts always taste fresh, the candy coating is just enough, and the blend of chocolate with it is just perfect.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Margaree Valley, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best kinds of M&M's! I have always been in love with having chocolate and peanuts together, and the M&M brand really did amazing!
Nakita B.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
These are my movie theater staple! They are the yummiest and my favorite of the mnm family!
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
Love these! I love the peanut in the middle, adds balance and protein! Great crushed with ice cream to make a home-made blizzard!
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
I love M&Ms! In general, anything chocolate makes me happy but peanut is one of my favorite flavors along with crispy! (:
Nidhi K.
Nidhi K.
Foodie Expert
Love M&M peanut candy. My problem is that once I start eating a bag there is no stopping me. It did not matter if it was a 1/2 pound bag or a pound bag, the bag was going in the garbage EMPTY.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
españa
Estos chocolates con avellana estan realmente buenos , es perfecto el completo de la chocolatina mmm!!!
Caitlin I.
Caitlin I.
Moncton , New Brunswick
Foodie Expert
There really good. They taste better then the peanut butter ones I find. The normal ones are my favorite but these are a close second
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.