Kaela S.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
I love the peanut m&m they are a great light treat and the resealable bag makes it much easier to keep them fresh and on hand to fill your cravings
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Foodie Expert
These are always a favorite of mine while watching movies at home or in a theatre !
Just the right amount of candy coating and peanut in every bite!
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
These chocolate candies are my favorite little snack to munch on when I crave something sweet and chocolate. The flavors are so diverse and delicious!
Katie M.
Huntsville, ON
Foodie Expert
Other than the mini ones, the peanut M&M's are the only ones I will buy. I love to put them in popcorn and eat it together, perfect movie snack.
Cori C.
Ummmm hello
these are the best things on the planet. so yummy. you can never have just one. i could eat the whole bag. i love the Chocolate and peanuts at the same time.
Jamie d.
Longford Town, Co. Longford
These are my fave type of m&ms cause they have nuts in them and I LOVE nuts. I usually have a pack of these somewhere in my sweet press.
Veronica B.
Ottawa
I absolutely adore these... to be I would pick these over plain m&m's annnny day. So delicious, yet simple. Great for movie snacks, sharing and pretty well anything.
Rebecca A.
Palm House Drive, Selby
Funsize is the perfect size - and m&ms are the perfect treat! A good combination of chocolate and peanuts in attractive bright colours.
Absolutely love them, nothing bad to say at all, definitely one of my favorite candies, everyone who likes peanuts should taste them
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Foodie Expert
Perfect size bag to have on hand. I like to add a handful to my fruit and nut mix. Gives me a touch of sweet which most days I need!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.