BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Kim P.
An all time favorite in our home. My hisband loves when we go to Costco so we can buy the party packs. I like it too because it saves us money but they don't last here. Satisfies the sweet tooth and gives that little bit of crunch. Love them
Maria V.
Hamilton
These are my favorite chocolate. I don't like any other flavor of m&ms ive tried almost all of them. so good. I really like that when left in the hot car they don't melt everywhere but are melted on the inside my favorite way to eat them
Nidhi K.
Love M&M peanut candy. My problem is that once I start eating a bag there is no stopping me. It did not matter if it was a 1/2 pound bag or a pound bag, the bag was going in the garbage EMPTY.
khadijah r.
Dubai
This irresistable chocolate treat that has satisfied millions with it's hidden surprize. M&M's Chocolate Candies with Peanuts will have your taste buds thanking you.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I really like M&M'S peanuts. I grew up with these and I love the mix with a peanut inside of a chocolate egg. It's delicious, addicting and fills you up pretty quick.
Veronica B.
Ottawa
I absolutely adore these... to be I would pick these over plain m&m's annnny day. So delicious, yet simple. Great for movie snacks, sharing and pretty well anything.
Paulina F.
Eu gosto bastante dos outros produtos mas ainda não tive a oportunidade de provar esse, gostaria bastante de experimentar, só ele tem um preço um pouco salgado pra mim... Só que é um produto de ótima qualidade😊😍😍
lynda p.
Perth, WA
Yum.
These are great for a sugar hit.
I love chocolate and paired with peanuts is even better. Even though its a sharing size, these are also great just for yourself!! 😜
Catherine B.
Moncton, NB
I like have these in the house, its the only candy type candy that the kids won't eat on me. It's hard to just have a few , I usually end up eating the whole bag.
Sharon Y.
I am not usually a peanut person but i actually like these because they have the outer layer of a m and m. they are a great snack to have while watching a movie
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?