9 colors available

Julia H.
Julia H.
What I like about this size is that it is portion controlled....great for popping into my lunch.
shyla l.
shyla l.
B.C
I love M&M peanuts, they are so yummy. peanut and chocolate go great together. they are the perfect little snack when craving something sweet.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alberta, Canada
I'm not really a fan of M&M candies. They're okay, but definitely not my favorite.
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai
M&ms has been my favorite brand since i was born because it just so perfect and the peanuts taste even much better its a healthy snack.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Nampa, Alberta
These are an awesome treat. We love eating them on road trips. Definitely a must in the car while travelling
Isa V.
Isa V.
Foodie Expert
Love peanut M&M's. The best of both world chocolate and peanuts. One of my favorite treats.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Peanut M&M's are wonderful! They have the perfect peanut to chocolate ratio. They're not the healthiest, but they're better than some snacks out there, since they have some nutrition.
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
I love peanuts and I love chocolate! These are super tasty and is always something I get if I'm mixing a bowl of candy! Yummy!
Nika G.
Nika G.
Foodie Expert
My favorite part of M&Ms is the quality of the chocolate, and while these are very yummy, I feel like the peanuts detract from the pure chocolate flavor.
lynda p.
lynda p.
Perth, WA
Yum.
These are great for a sugar hit.
I love chocolate and paired with peanuts is even better. Even though its a sharing size, these are also great just for yourself!! ūüėú
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.