Kim P.
An all time favorite in our home. My hisband loves when we go to Costco so we can buy the party packs. I like it too because it saves us money but they don't last here. Satisfies the sweet tooth and gives that little bit of crunch. Love them
Maria V.
Hamilton
These are my favorite chocolate. I don't like any other flavor of m&ms ive tried almost all of them. so good. I really like that when left in the hot car they don't melt everywhere but are melted on the inside my favorite way to eat them
Julie T.
Foodie Expert
Sooo good and if you pair it with bacon it makes it even yummier , like brownies or cake. Good toping for any chocolate or vanilla bake good. Even cookies!
suselys F.
Love, love, loveeeeeeeeee M&M's and peanuts, the two of them together? yessss sounds perfect. Amazing snack, all i have to say is TRY IT! ūüėćūüėćūüĎĆūüĎć
Nidhi K.
Foodie Expert
Love M&M peanut candy. My problem is that once I start eating a bag there is no stopping me. It did not matter if it was a 1/2 pound bag or a pound bag, the bag was going in the garbage EMPTY.
Jenn G.
Delta, BC
I absolutely love these candies. They have the perfect ratio of peanut to candy coating and they have a great crunchy texture that I just can't get enough of.
khadijah r.
Dubai
This irresistable chocolate treat that has satisfied millions with it's hidden surprize. M&M's Chocolate Candies with Peanuts will have your taste buds thanking you.
Andrea W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Foodie Expert
I love M&M's and I love that they make them different colors depending on the holidays. These are always fun to make special treats with for the kids.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I really like M&M'S peanuts. I grew up with these and I love the mix with a peanut inside of a chocolate egg. It's delicious, addicting and fills you up pretty quick.
Jennifer W.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
M&M's mmmmm they are great, i love to have a pack of these sitting beside me while i watch a good movie, just wish i could find them in bigger packs.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.