BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
Roasted peanuts and chocolate - two of my favorite things to munch on. Peanut M&M's are like hitting two birds with one stone. This delicious goodness is a must have in my bedside drawer and my purse.
Sophie S.
I'm not a huge fan of these. I can eat them but I don't like peanut greatly. I like that they're quite big and so you get what you pay for because there are the right amount in a decent sized bag.
Fion M.
M&M is one of my top fav since I am till now. You won't get disappointed after you try it. And they have small to big size to choose from. You can eat it yourself with a small package or share with others too with bigger package.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
Big divide in my family - peanut or chocolate. I prefer the peanut M&m's. THey have a satisfying crunch and just enough chocolate to make them sweet. And of course, they don't melt in your hand.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Who doesn't like M&M's??? I personally love the peanut covered ones. Every time a commercial comes on about M&M's (they yellow guy in the trunk of the car) my 2 & 4 year old sit there and laugh and than ask for some.
Helena W.
These are my dad's favorite treat! We always head straight for his stash when visiting him. Perfect bites of chocolate and peanut in that classic candy shell. These are my favorite m&ms too.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut M&M's are wonderful! They have the perfect peanut to chocolate ratio. They're not the healthiest, but they're better than some snacks out there, since they have some nutrition.
Judy Y.
New Westminster, BC
I do not share this with anyone, I need it all for myself. I used to separate the chocolate and peanut just for fun. It has been one of my favorite sweets since I was little.
Alexandra C.
I buy these at my local grocery store. I love to get them for parties or when entertaining children. Great price for what you get and of course you get that yummy m&m flavor.
Cori C.
Ummmm hello
these are the best things on the planet. so yummy. you can never have just one. i could eat the whole bag. i love the Chocolate and peanuts at the same time.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?