BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Sondra C.
Milton, ON
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love taking my time eating these. These are great in baked goods and by themselves. These are party to blame for me gaining so much pregnancy weight.
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best of the best! The M&M Peanut Chocolate Candy are addicting. The combination of peanut and M&M chocolate are something that can't be described but can be eaten!
Misty M.
wellsford
I love that when I bite i not the chocolate peanut m&ms the peanut inside makes a nick crack into a thousand pieces inside my mouth and you cab taste both the peanut and the chocolate together it makes for a good combination
Shaquoya B.
Yum! Yum! Yum! I just love these, although I do not eat them often...I do get them when I go the movies. I enjoy chocolate covered peanuts and when M&M you get that slight crunch from the candy outer shell. So good!
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I LOVE THIS BIG BAG! Sadly, canada does not carry this big bag (from what I have seen) however when I do cross the boarder I am sure to stock up...$9 for a bag this size i cheaper than 4 smaller bags!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Samantha C.
My dad loves these and so do I! How can you not know about these little suckers! They are crunchy and sweet and have just enough chocolate to candy to peanut ratio! They don't melt as fast in your hand either :)
Fiona D.
Peanut M & M's are the best movie snack! the combo of the sweet crunchy candy shell, the rich chocolate, and delicious peanuts will make you forget how bad the film might be!
linda N.
Great for a snack when at the movies. This is my favorite kind, i always choose this or peanut butter! Just amazing and addictive you can add these to trail mixes or other desserts. Theres a bunch of things you can do with this yummy candy :)
Charlene C.
London, ON
These are my favorite M & M's, I love them, they taste amazing, and I can never just eat a few, I always have to eat a full bag, even if it is a large bag. These are one of my favorite chocolates period.
Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
Roasted peanuts and chocolate - two of my favorite things to munch on. Peanut M&M's are like hitting two birds with one stone. This delicious goodness is a must have in my bedside drawer and my purse.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?