Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Pepper P.
Peanut m & ms are my favorite movie snack. I can never just eat a couple. They melt in your mouth not in your hand. The peanuts always taste fresh, the candy coating is just enough, and the blend of chocolate with it is just perfect.
Heather V.
These are very tasty. They are my grandpa's favorite and I buy him them for his birthday and Christmas every year. The color and taste how can you not be soooo happy while eating this yummy snack?!
Sondra C.
Milton, ON
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love taking my time eating these. These are great in baked goods and by themselves. These are party to blame for me gaining so much pregnancy weight.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best of the best! The M&M Peanut Chocolate Candy are addicting. The combination of peanut and M&M chocolate are something that can't be described but can be eaten!
Misty M.
I love that when I bite i not the chocolate peanut m&ms the peanut inside makes a nick crack into a thousand pieces inside my mouth and you cab taste both the peanut and the chocolate together it makes for a good combination
Shaquoya B.
Yum! Yum! Yum! I just love these, although I do not eat them often...I do get them when I go the movies. I enjoy chocolate covered peanuts and when M&M you get that slight crunch from the candy outer shell. So good!
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I LOVE THIS BIG BAG! Sadly, canada does not carry this big bag (from what I have seen) however when I do cross the boarder I am sure to stock up...$9 for a bag this size i cheaper than 4 smaller bags!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Samantha C.
My dad loves these and so do I! How can you not know about these little suckers! They are crunchy and sweet and have just enough chocolate to candy to peanut ratio! They don't melt as fast in your hand either :)
Charlene C.
London, ON
These are my favorite M & M's, I love them, they taste amazing, and I can never just eat a few, I always have to eat a full bag, even if it is a large bag. These are one of my favorite chocolates period.
Fiona D.
Peanut M & M's are the best movie snack! the combo of the sweet crunchy candy shell, the rich chocolate, and delicious peanuts will make you forget how bad the film might be!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?