9 colors available

Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Airdrie, AB
My favorite m&ms , they're crunchy and smooth , very addicting I can eat a whole bag myself
Rihab T.
Rihab T.
This is so yummy and delicious but i don't like peanuts so i only eat the chocolat haha
mayra q.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of chocolate on top of the peanut perfect snack and not too sweet.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
These are ssoooooo good!!! I have peanut butter but man I can sit and eat an entire bag of these things!!
Julie T.
Julie T.
Foodie Expert
Sooo good and if you pair it with bacon it makes it even yummier , like brownies or cake. Good toping for any chocolate or vanilla bake good. Even cookies!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
M&Ms are the perfect small chocolatey snack for when you are on the good. They also go so good with popcorn
linda N.
linda N.
Great for a snack when at the movies. This is my favorite kind, i always choose this or peanut butter! Just amazing and addictive you can add these to trail mixes or other desserts. Theres a bunch of things you can do with this yummy candy :)
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
London, ON
These are my favorite M & M's, I love them, they taste amazing, and I can never just eat a few, I always have to eat a full bag, even if it is a large bag. These are one of my favorite chocolates period.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite. They have the perfect combination of crunchiness, saltiness and sugar. Yummy!
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Foodie Expert
I love m&ms and peanut m&ms have been a favorite for a long time. Until the crisp and the pretzel ones came out. But I definitely love these! So yummy!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.