Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I LOVE THIS BIG BAG! Sadly, canada does not carry this big bag (from what I have seen) however when I do cross the boarder I am sure to stock up...$9 for a bag this size i cheaper than 4 smaller bags!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Charlene C.
London, ON
These are my favorite M & M's, I love them, they taste amazing, and I can never just eat a few, I always have to eat a full bag, even if it is a large bag. These are one of my favorite chocolates period.
linda N.
Great for a snack when at the movies. This is my favorite kind, i always choose this or peanut butter! Just amazing and addictive you can add these to trail mixes or other desserts. Theres a bunch of things you can do with this yummy candy :)
Fion M.
M&M is one of my top fav since I am till now. You won't get disappointed after you try it. And they have small to big size to choose from. You can eat it yourself with a small package or share with others too with bigger package.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
Big divide in my family - peanut or chocolate. I prefer the peanut M&m's. THey have a satisfying crunch and just enough chocolate to make them sweet. And of course, they don't melt in your hand.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like M&M's??? I personally love the peanut covered ones. Every time a commercial comes on about M&M's (they yellow guy in the trunk of the car) my 2 & 4 year old sit there and laugh and than ask for some.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Peanut M&M's are wonderful! They have the perfect peanut to chocolate ratio. They're not the healthiest, but they're better than some snacks out there, since they have some nutrition.
Alexandra C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these at my local grocery store. I love to get them for parties or when entertaining children. Great price for what you get and of course you get that yummy m&m flavor.
Megan M.
Winnipeg
Foodie Expert
Peanut free ones are better. Still a Very good bar. Great to mix it up. I love chocolate but this is definitely a favorite. Cheap just like other bars and just as tasty. I recommend it
Helena W.
Foodie Expert
These are my dad's favorite treat! We always head straight for his stash when visiting him. Perfect bites of chocolate and peanut in that classic candy shell. These are my favorite m&ms too.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.