christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I still remember getting these from my father when I was 7 years old. brings back memories. yummy and great if you love peanuts! chocolate and peanuts go hand in hand! I love these at the movie theatres to munch on when I get bored of popcorn or just any time I'm feeling for a snack.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
No me agrada mucho el maní, sin embargo, hago excepciones y cuando se trata de los M&M pues mucho más rápido. SON RIQUÍSIMOS. El chocolate más el maní hacen una mezcla de otro mundo definitivamente, fabulosos! No puedo dejar de comerlos nunca!
Christen F.
Madison, AL
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Cleia M.
The best M & Ms. These are good for road trips, friend gatherings, watching tv.. just don't eat too many because they are high in calories! I bake with these, they make really great chocolate chip (or m&m) cookies. Definitely will buy again in the future.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
These used to be my favorite m&ms until the coconut ones were introduced but sadly they are hard to come by in Canada so I will stick with these. Now the coconut ones are no longer so these are once again my trusted favorite
Jennifer R.
Claresholm, AB
You have milk chocolate, peanuts and a candy crunch? From the moment it hits your mouth you don;t know whether to chomp down or let it melt. I personally prefer to take one bit and them let it melt away and then finally eat the peanut center. So so so very good.
Pepper P.
Peanut m & ms are my favorite movie snack. I can never just eat a couple. They melt in your mouth not in your hand. The peanuts always taste fresh, the candy coating is just enough, and the blend of chocolate with it is just perfect.
Sondra C.
Milton, ON
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love taking my time eating these. These are great in baked goods and by themselves. These are party to blame for me gaining so much pregnancy weight.
Misty M.
wellsford
I love that when I bite i not the chocolate peanut m&ms the peanut inside makes a nick crack into a thousand pieces inside my mouth and you cab taste both the peanut and the chocolate together it makes for a good combination
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
The best of the best! The M&M Peanut Chocolate Candy are addicting. The combination of peanut and M&M chocolate are something that can't be described but can be eaten!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?