9 colors available

Sondra C.
Sondra C.
unit 115, Ontario
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love taking my time eating these. These are great in baked goods and by themselves. These are party to blame for me gaining so much pregnancy weight.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
My dad loves these and so do I! How can you not know about these little suckers! They are crunchy and sweet and have just enough chocolate to candy to peanut ratio! They don't melt as fast in your hand either :)
Helena W.
Helena W.
Foodie Expert
These are my dad's favorite treat! We always head straight for his stash when visiting him. Perfect bites of chocolate and peanut in that classic candy shell. These are my favorite m&ms too.
suselys F.
suselys F.
Love, love, loveeeeeeeeee M&M's and peanuts, the two of them together? yessss sounds perfect. Amazing snack, all i have to say is TRY IT! ūüėćūüėćūüĎĆūüĎć
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I really like M&M'S peanuts. I grew up with these and I love the mix with a peanut inside of a chocolate egg. It's delicious, addicting and fills you up pretty quick.
Cori C.
Cori C.
Ummmm hello
these are the best things on the planet. so yummy. you can never have just one. i could eat the whole bag. i love the Chocolate and peanuts at the same time.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Ottawa
I absolutely adore these... to be I would pick these over plain m&m's annnny day. So delicious, yet simple. Great for movie snacks, sharing and pretty well anything.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
Foodie Expert
I love these! They are so tasty and perfect for when you're watching a movie whether it's at the theatre or at home.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Shoal lake , Manitoba
Definitely better than plain old M&M's. The peanut adds a nice crunch. Great add in for trail mix .
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
UK Runcorn
Love the taste of these Sweets and they are always great for a snack or for something to nibble on.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.