BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Cleia M.
The best M & Ms. These are good for road trips, friend gatherings, watching tv.. just don't eat too many because they are high in calories! I bake with these, they make really great chocolate chip (or m&m) cookies. Definitely will buy again in the future.
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I still remember getting these from my father when I was 7 years old. brings back memories. yummy and great if you love peanuts! chocolate and peanuts go hand in hand! I love these at the movie theatres to munch on when I get bored of popcorn or just any time I'm feeling for a snack.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These used to be my favorite m&ms until the coconut ones were introduced but sadly they are hard to come by in Canada so I will stick with these. Now the coconut ones are no longer so these are once again my trusted favorite
Jennifer R.
Claresholm, AB
You have milk chocolate, peanuts and a candy crunch? From the moment it hits your mouth you don;t know whether to chomp down or let it melt. I personally prefer to take one bit and them let it melt away and then finally eat the peanut center. So so so very good.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
Sharing size? SCREW. THAT. I know whenever I get these I wind up downing the entire package alone. Peanut M&Ms are my literal favorite, and this size is amazing. It's not like the regular where you feel compelled to eat the whole pack in one sitting. There are double the M&Ms so you actually feel like there is a point in saving them for later. I love these.
Bella S.
I used to hate any kind of nut when I was little but as I've gotten a bit older I've found that I really like them now! These have to be my favorite kind of M&Ms there is! I wouldn't change anything about them.
Emilie B.
Sainte-Julie
I love the M&M's peanut chocolate.... It's one of my go to candies when I am in class working on deadline projects that are given the same day has they are due.... It helps to tame down the stress of project and let me focus on the actual project.
Pepper P.
Peanut m & ms are my favorite movie snack. I can never just eat a couple. They melt in your mouth not in your hand. The peanuts always taste fresh, the candy coating is just enough, and the blend of chocolate with it is just perfect.
Heather V.
These are very tasty. They are my grandpa's favorite and I buy him them for his birthday and Christmas every year. The color and taste how can you not be soooo happy while eating this yummy snack?!
Sondra C.
Milton, ON
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love taking my time eating these. These are great in baked goods and by themselves. These are party to blame for me gaining so much pregnancy weight.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?