BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Whitney W.
Adelanto , Ca
These are great for parties and fun for baking I love m&ms they are classic
Michelle N.
My favorite chocolate snack! The only bad thing is you can't get just one!!
Sophia l.
M&M's Peanut has been one of my favourites since I was a kid. Very crispy and crunchy and so very tasty.These are a great occasional snack and easy to eat because you can just pop them into your mouth one by one. The price of this product is affordable.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
My mom loves these, I love these, my boyfriend loves these, everyone does. They taste so much better than the original m&m's. They're the perfect crunch and not too sweet. Peanut encased in chocolate and the candy shell.
Vishaka m.
agartala
It is tasty.. Yeah really tasty. Its chocolaty flavour is also very cool. I bought it from Walmart. It melts if we keep it in mouth for 3 second it is very awesome my whole family loves it.
Faye (.
These are an absolute favourite of mine for whenever I go to the cinema and want a bit of a treat. They're just simply far superior to the standard M&M's in every way
ilhem b.
algeries
Le goût du produit est très
savoureux et très cool. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'acheter, de l'essayer
et de le goûter, vous ne le regretterez pas. N'hésitez pas à l'acheter bientôt.
Merci bcp pour le produit merveilleux et très savoureux.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
My second favorite chocolate!! Me encanta, es mi segundo chocolate favorito de todos! Simplemente amo el chocolate combinado con el cacahuate! Le da un sabor perdecto y unico.. de vez en cuando es admitible darnos un antojo
jenny A.
jendouba
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Alishia N.
There's something about peanuts and chocolate that just makes the perfect combination. I'm always craving these. Always affordable but not so healthy! I wouldn't have these too often because of the dyes they use.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?