9 colors available

jenny A.
jenny A.
jendouba
Foodie Expert
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Jimena S.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
My second favorite chocolate!! Me encanta, es mi segundo chocolate favorito de todos! Simplemente amo el chocolate combinado con el cacahuate! Le da un sabor perdecto y unico.. de vez en cuando es admitible darnos un antojo
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
Foodie Expert
Le goût du produit est très
savoureux et très cool. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'acheter, de l'essayer
et de le goûter, vous ne le regretterez pas. N'hésitez pas à l'acheter bientôt.
Merci bcp pour le produit merveilleux et très savoureux.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Foodie Expert
No me agrada mucho el maní, sin embargo, hago excepciones y cuando se trata de los M&M pues mucho más rápido. SON RIQUÍSIMOS. El chocolate más el maní hacen una mezcla de otro mundo definitivamente, fabulosos! No puedo dejar de comerlos nunca!
Alishia N.
Alishia N.
There's something about peanuts and chocolate that just makes the perfect combination. I'm always craving these. Always affordable but not so healthy! I wouldn't have these too often because of the dyes they use.
christeena s.
christeena s.
Alliston, Ontario
Foodie Expert
I still remember getting these from my father when I was 7 years old. brings back memories. yummy and great if you love peanuts! chocolate and peanuts go hand in hand! I love these at the movie theatres to munch on when I get bored of popcorn or just any time I'm feeling for a snack.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Foodie Expert
M&M'S Peanut has great peanut and chocolate flavor. Nice size and packaging for on the go. I crush them to top my ice cream sometimes.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Foodie Expert
These are so crunchy and addicting. I don't normally like peanuts but I love them in m&ms. Perfect candy snack for movies but not very healthy!
Christen F.
Christen F.
Madison, AL
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Foodie Expert
These used to be my favorite m&ms until the coconut ones were introduced but sadly they are hard to come by in Canada so I will stick with these. Now the coconut ones are no longer so these are once again my trusted favorite
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.