Mylkia R.
yum yum yum... this is the perfect chocolate snack...love it with popcorn also. Leaves you wanting more!
Mélissa L.
My fav chocolate. I love the party size because there's a lot of M&M and they last a long time. 👍🏻
Davina M.
Scotland
Peanuts are bae and they are very nice and delicious I love them so much and I like all kinds
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
My mom loves these, I love these, my boyfriend loves these, everyone does. They taste so much better than the original m&m's. They're the perfect crunch and not too sweet. Peanut encased in chocolate and the candy shell.
Sophia l.
M&M's Peanut has been one of my favourites since I was a kid. Very crispy and crunchy and so very tasty.These are a great occasional snack and easy to eat because you can just pop them into your mouth one by one. The price of this product is affordable.
jenny A.
jendouba
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
My second favorite chocolate!! Me encanta, es mi segundo chocolate favorito de todos! Simplemente amo el chocolate combinado con el cacahuate! Le da un sabor perdecto y unico.. de vez en cuando es admitible darnos un antojo
Faye (.
These are an absolute favourite of mine for whenever I go to the cinema and want a bit of a treat. They're just simply far superior to the standard M&M's in every way
ilhem b.
algeries
Le goût du produit est très
savoureux et très cool. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'acheter, de l'essayer
et de le goûter, vous ne le regretterez pas. N'hésitez pas à l'acheter bientôt.
Merci bcp pour le produit merveilleux et très savoureux.
Alishia N.
There's something about peanuts and chocolate that just makes the perfect combination. I'm always craving these. Always affordable but not so healthy! I wouldn't have these too often because of the dyes they use.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?