Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
Now come on who doesn't love m&ms i know i love them i have to say though my all time faves are the peanut butter ones
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
All I can say is YUMMMMMMM!! I grew up eating these things. I make sure to pick up the big bag if I choose to get any because they run out too fast.
Bella S.
I used to hate any kind of nut when I was little but as I've gotten a bit older I've found that I really like them now! These have to be my favorite kind of M&Ms there is! I wouldn't change anything about them.
Heather V.
These are very tasty. They are my grandpa's favorite and I buy him them for his birthday and Christmas every year. The color and taste how can you not be soooo happy while eating this yummy snack?!
Fiona D.
Peanut M & M's are the best movie snack! the combo of the sweet crunchy candy shell, the rich chocolate, and delicious peanuts will make you forget how bad the film might be!
Shady M.
THE M&M'S CHOCOLATE PEANUT ARE BAE!!! my favourite chocolate ever! they're so delicious and coloured and simply wow! 😍😍
Amie C.
I love these! The peanut ones are the best out of all the M&M's, I can sit and eat a whole sharing packet to myself!
Influenster M.
Me encanta este chocolate, mis favoritos los de maní. me encantan y los cómo cada vez que me da antojo. r.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Foodie Expert
I am not really a fan of nuts but m&m's makes me want to eat nuts!! Oh what a nut! They taste sooo good!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.