9 colors available

Heather V.
Heather V.
These are very tasty. They are my grandpa's favorite and I buy him them for his birthday and Christmas every year. The color and taste how can you not be soooo happy while eating this yummy snack?!
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
Peanut M & M's are the best movie snack! the combo of the sweet crunchy candy shell, the rich chocolate, and delicious peanuts will make you forget how bad the film might be!
Ggjeis K.
Ggjeis K.
London
You love nuts an chocolate then i would recomend this to u if not then i wouldnt suggest buying it but it is sooooo good if u love chocolate and nuts
Shady M.
Shady M.
THE M&M'S CHOCOLATE PEANUT ARE BAE!!! my favourite chocolate ever! they're so delicious and coloured and simply wow! ūüėćūüėć
Amie C.
Amie C.
I love these! The peanut ones are the best out of all the M&M's, I can sit and eat a whole sharing packet to myself!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Me encanta este chocolate, mis favoritos los de maní. me encantan y los cómo cada vez que me da antojo. r.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Foodie Expert
I am not really a fan of nuts but m&m's makes me want to eat nuts!! Oh what a nut! They taste sooo good!!
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.
yum yum yum... this is the perfect chocolate snack...love it with popcorn also. Leaves you wanting more!
Mélissa L.
Mélissa L.
My fav chocolate. I love the party size because there's a lot of M&M and they last a long time. ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland
Foodie Expert
Peanuts are bae and they are very nice and delicious I love them so much and I like all kinds
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.