9 colors available

Tina L.
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Alison A.
Alison A.
Fairhope, AL
Love peanut M&Ms. They are great for bringing to summer camps if you need a little bit of a chocolate fix. They don't melt as fast as pure chocolate products!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Jen B.
Jen B.
My favorite guilty pleasure! I have some of these at least 2 times a week. I make them fit my macros to stay on track with my weight loss.
laura f.
laura f.
Love these! Whenever I'm craving chocolate i definitely run to these in the candy isle. The crunchy peanuts are really what keep me coming back, perfect taste and texture
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Lauderhill, FL
Absolutely love...Go to snack whenever I go to the movies or I'm having a movie party at home...
Christie M.
Christie M.
Windsor, SC
Who doesn't love m&m. And they are the best with peanuts! Gives you the sweet and salty that we all love and crave all in one bite
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Katy, TX
Sweet delicious snack, can even make a trail mix of your own with these instead of using the regular ones that have no peanuts
Cleia M.
Cleia M.
Foodie Expert
The best M & Ms. These are good for road trips, friend gatherings, watching tv.. just don't eat too many because they are high in calories! I bake with these, they make really great chocolate chip (or m&m) cookies. Definitely will buy again in the future.
Bella S.
Bella S.
I used to hate any kind of nut when I was little but as I've gotten a bit older I've found that I really like them now! These have to be my favorite kind of M&Ms there is! I wouldn't change anything about them.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.