Buy on Walmart*
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I'm a huge M & M fan and these impress me a lot. I'm not really a peanut person, but these are very tasty. Good for on the go snacking or even to take with you to the movies. Love these.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Peanut m and ms used to be my favorite until I tried the pretzel ones. They are now my second favorite m and m. I love anything that has peanuts in it and these are fantastic. One of my favorite candies growing up.
Desiree A.
So I don't eat candy as much as I used to but this right here, I love!! For the price of the bag, this is a steal. I love the peanut mnm's they are so good.. seeing this actually makes me want to go buy a bag..
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Peanut M&Ms are such a classic! I think it's kind of funny, at our local Regal Cinemas theater, that even with all the peanut allergies so many people have, they only sell peanut M&Ms - they must be VERY popular if you can't get regular plain M&Ms!
Bri S.
These do not last long in our house. They are so good. It's the perfect grab and go snack. The combination of the chocolate with the peanut in the center with the crunchy outside...you cannot go wrong with this!!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Peanut m&ms have been a favorite of mine for a long time! This big pack may last a while for some and for the m&m peanut lovers, not so long lasting. When the smaller packs are just not enough, buy these larger packs. Seriously though, these larger packs are great for parties and goodie bags.
Katie H.
One of my go to snacks. always have loved peanut m&ms! they have such good flavor and I love something with a crunch! plus I can add it to my diet plan snack because a peanut is classified as a healthy snack!
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
PEANUT M&M'S were my favorite as a child and i still get a craving for them from time to time. in college they were a favorite snack to have around in the dorm room and i kept them in the refrigerator because they are awesome when cold! soo good.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?