9 colors available

jennifer r.
jennifer r.
I am a huge fan of M&Ms, but this one with the peanuts is my all-time favorite thing to go to when I feel the need for chocolate! It's a great snack to snack on late at night
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Foodie Expert
Candy classic for sure! Can't go wrong with m&m peanuts they're my favorite m&m flavor. Pretzel is a close tie or crispy
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Paris, TN
Foodie Expert
Addictive. Perfect for late night smackers and chocoholics. The bag is fairly full, so no worries about getting cheated.
Jasmina H.
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love these m&m's. They are so delicious and melt in my mouth. If I was stranded on an island and I had to choose one item to take with me, it would be m&m's.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Foodie Expert
These are the delicious. they perfect amount of crunch and peanut taste. I love them for when I am needing chocolate because I know at least I'm getting some protein too.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&ms I love them even though they are different colors and taste the same I only eat the blue and red ones.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&m's are my second favorite flavor. They cure any sweet tooth and they're easy to find in most stores. My favorite way to eat them is dumped in hot popcorn. yum.
These are sooooooo goodūüėć they have a perfect mix of peanuts and chocolate In them! They're awesome when you want something sweet & salty. & they're really inexpensive!
Tikeria H.
Tikeria H.
Foodie Expert
Love these they are a must my all time favorite they taste is amazing and they are just the right amount of sweet and savor they are a must buy
Madison H.
Madison H.
Love! m&ms is the best when it comes to brightly colored, lightly coated chocolate pieces! These are no exception! The peanuts give an added crunch and great taste!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.