Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Peanut m&ms have been a favorite of mine for a long time! This big pack may last a while for some and for the m&m peanut lovers, not so long lasting. When the smaller packs are just not enough, buy these larger packs. Seriously though, these larger packs are great for parties and goodie bags.
Layal M.
My favorite kind of M&Ms. The added crunch from the peanut just make the chocolate so much better. Plus it not just eating straight chocolate so for those who don't like a lot of chocolate, these are prefect them.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
These are probably my favorite candy. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts together? Sometimes I pop the whole thing in my mouth, and sometimes I eat the shell first, the peanut. Either way, they're delicious.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
India Z.
This candy is super yummy ! Definitely if your craving a snack these are good ! Personally , when my sister buys them I always try to eat all of them . Especially when you allow the chocolate to melt in your mouth and then chew it ...the best !
Adrienne V.
Spring, TX
Once, when I was absent from work for awhile, the vending machine guy asked the secretary why there were still Peanut M&Ms in the machine! These provide my chocolate fix at work every day and I tell friends they are my vitamins. I used to eat a whole 1 lb. bag on the nights I brought work home. Peanut M&Ms are without a doubt my favorite food!
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
PEANUT M&M'S were my favorite as a child and i still get a craving for them from time to time. in college they were a favorite snack to have around in the dorm room and i kept them in the refrigerator because they are awesome when cold! soo good.
Aracely L.
I use to despise peanut m&ms as a kid but now I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I always get a bag when I know I am going to be playing call of duty. It keeps me going and focused for some reason ( Maybe its the sugar ).
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
They are delicious bite size candy that can be filled with anything!, (pretzels, peanuts, etc.) my family loves to keep these tasty little chocolates in candy bowls around the house for a tasty little treat!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?