BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M peanuts will always be one of my top chocolate go to's. You can buy them almost anywhere, I usually buy mines from a Bodega in my neighborhood. I can say I eat M&M Peanuts at least one a week, I have a really bad sweet tooth, and this chocolate never fails to fulfill my cravings!
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Peanut M&Ms. One of my favorite chocolates of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and saltiness. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, but I don't. I control a bit of self-control lol. They're so delicious and perfect to just pop in your mouth. They never make a mess and they're delicious on the go. These will never get old. I'll always love my Peanut M&Ms.
Gabriela R.
Although somewhat pricey, this product is one to make your mouth water at just the sight. Contrary to a normal M & M, there is a nice crunchy peanut on the inside giving you the perfect twist. I only eat these now because they are even better than the classic M & M
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
OMG, peanut M&M'S, is there anything bad to say about them? Maybe if one is allergic. I have eaten and loved every single M&M that I've came in contact with. I'm so glad they came out with blue ones, I know they taste the same, but the blue ones are my favorite.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love peanut m & m's. These are my favourite thing to get a CVS. I always get thwm when they have the deals going on and then there really cheap. I love the crunch, the color and the fact that its just a chocolate covered peanut. Can't wait to buy some more soon.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband and I love M&M's. We buy them all the time as a snack or when we have parties and want to put something sweet out that does not require a lot of work on are part. These have such great flavor and are the perfect size, everyone seems to love them too when we get them and they have a few different flavors so it is easy to find something everyone will love.
I started eating m&m's when I was a Little girl we only had the plane ones then I was very happy when the peanuts came out I ate until about a year ago I turned 60 years old and my teeth started hurting so I went to the dentist's. And he said I had to get all my baby teeth out so he pulled what was left so all I can do with the peanut one's. Is sick on them I really miss crunching them I finished them last night sorry
Mikayla W.
I undeniably have a sweet tooth and Peanut M&Ms always curb my craving. I like the Peanut M&Ms better than original M&ms because the peanuts just offer a better flavor profile. It is the perfect mixture between chocolate and peanut. I could sit on the couch and munch on these all day. They are great for snacking just make sure not to go to overboard with them!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These M&Ms are so good. I really like the original chocolate M&Ms but these are a really good change of pace. I just wish I could find more coupons for these products. They are perfect for snacks or to give to others for their birthday or any other occasion.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?