9 colors available

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Peanut M&Ms have always been a family favorite. I remember first trying these when I got them while trick-or-treating as a child. Since that day, I have not been able to walk past them in a store without grabbing a bag to bring home with me. Especially am a major fan of the new Peanut Butter M&MS also.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
When u start to eat a handful suddenly your reaching the plastic at the bottom. It helps with the ultimate snack time with the girls
Kirstin p.
Kirstin p.
Foodie Expert
These are soo good. I like these better then Plain m&ms. The peanuts inside give it that extra flavor the regular M&Ms really need.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
These are DELICIOUS. I don't really care for he regular ones but the peanut gives it that extra UMF that it needs for sure.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
How can M&M's be anything but a 5-star review?? They have been around for years and years and, to me, have never missed a beat, never messed up on a choice of colors, characters in their advertising, their promotions, or anything. They are nearly perfect in taste and reputation. I LOVE M&M's!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Lauderhill, FL
Absolutely love...Go to snack whenever I go to the movies or I'm having a movie party at home...
Alana D.
Alana D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect combination of a salty and sweet treat. I always reach fro Peanut M&Ms for a quick pick-me-up at the office. Yum!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
It's dangerous to buy the large re-sealable bag because before you know it, you've eaten half the bag......love the peanut center!
Carrie l.
Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
Foodie Expert
My household can't get enough of these m&m with peanuts love mixed with peanut,chocolate my favorite is the shell
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hard to stop eating this.Peanuts are always frest and chocolate gives the perfect contrast.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.