Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Peanut M&Ms are the only flavor of M&Ms that I will eat. The plain ones are just that, plain! I'm not too crazy about the crispy ones or the peanut butter filled ones. I think peanut M&Ms are the perfect snack when you are craving something chocolatey and nutty.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this candy I always have a bag in the refrigerator. They are great in cookies and in popcorn.Such a nice treat that has been around for years.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Best M&Ms I love using these for centerpiece at parties, put them in a fish bowl and let your guest enjoy them
DONNA G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Another childhood favor....These have been around for years. This is one that everyone would enjoy.....
Nakei H.
I can eat these milk chocolate covered peanuts every day. I love to put them in freezer and eat them that way!
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
Foodie Expert
I just love peanut m & m's. It is a favorite of mine because I love peanuts and chocolate together. You just cannot go wrong with that combination.
Denise D.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
These always hit the spot and tend to travel pretty well so long as they aren't in a hot place or at the bottom of a heavy bag. Portion control is easy to lose track of though, so whenever I buy some, I divide and bag the portions before I begin eating mindlessly.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.