9 colors available

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Richmond, IN
I love peanut M&M's! They are a quick snack with a kick of protein to keep you going. We always have peanut M&M's in our snack dish at home!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Fulton, NY
Peanuts, chocolate, can you really go wrong? I like the peanut ones for a snack for the added protein!
Star M.
Star M.
Hoffman Est, IL
If u like chocolate and nuts together u will loveeeeeeeeeeee this its amazing
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
The Peanut M&Ms are my FAVORITE! They are so good. My daughter is addicted as well. Love all the fun colors you get them in as well.
Renae C.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Say the word m&m make you want to say it more , so imagine the actually snack , take one and want more
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Fav M&M's i like the originals but put a peanut in them and i love them can never have just a few ill eat the whole bag
Denise D.
Denise D.
Foodie Expert
These always hit the spot and tend to travel pretty well so long as they aren't in a hot place or at the bottom of a heavy bag. Portion control is easy to lose track of though, so whenever I buy some, I divide and bag the portions before I begin eating mindlessly.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Goshen , IN
Out of all of the m&m's these have got to be my absolute favorite! I absolutely love the taste of peanuts and chocolate together
Amber H.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va
My daughter and I love these M&M's. They've always been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl myself.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.