Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Lavinia K.
Sacramento, CA
I love these if you love peanuts and chocolate these are a must have especially on a road trip or long drive
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Mis caramelos favoriiiitiiiisiiiimos de chocolate de todooosss, los amo son demasiado ricos podria comerlos todos los dias
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
My favorite type of m&m! Since it has peanuts it's healthy of course! My favorite way to enjoy is to suck the chocolate off and then savor the peanut!
wendy c.
Elmhurst, NY
This candy is the mosy delicious ones ever with peanuts inside love it i can eat a whole pack of this
Alexandra  R.
Foodie Expert
You honestly cant ever go wrong with m&m's, specially the peanut ones, they will always be my favorite rich flavored candy
Shaelyn Y.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&ms are the best mixture of sweet and salty that is perfect for that midnight snack
Alexis L.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
melissa z.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. One of my favorite candies. I eat them all the time. I buy them at work all the time. They are one of my go to snacks
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.