Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms have always been a family favorite. I remember first trying these when I got them while trick-or-treating as a child. Since that day, I have not been able to walk past them in a store without grabbing a bag to bring home with me. Especially am a major fan of the new Peanut Butter M&MS also.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN

Katelyn M. Albany, NY 16 conversations

1 influenster found this helpful
Love these candies I seriously craved them all through out my pregnancy, my husband also loves them. They are the perfect little bite!
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
I love the salty peanuts contrasted with the sweet chocolate. The crunch cannot be beat.
Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
Foodie Expert
My household can't get enough of these m&m with peanuts love mixed with peanut,chocolate my favorite is the shell
Caren M.
I don't like m&ms but I like these because they have peanuts and it tastes so much better with peanut. In it
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute go-to favorite candy! Perfect bite size snack . Protien is an added bonus little pick me up!
Krystal  R.
North Fork, CA
Ah, Peanut M&M milk chocolate candies are such a classic. These are my second favorite M&M's right after the Almond M&M's.
Alyssa F.
North Haledon, NJ
Peanut M&M's are my absolute favorite! I enjoy these just as much as the regular, but the bigger size and extra crunch are extremely satisfying!
Kirstin p.
Foodie Expert
These are soo good. I like these better then Plain m&ms. The peanuts inside give it that extra flavor the regular M&Ms really need.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite M&Ms. I think chocolate & peanuts go together so perfectly. This is a pretty basic, but delicious candy.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.