9 colors available

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I love peanut m&ms but there isn't much that comes in this snack size box. They usually sell these at the theaters for $3.00
Shawna-Kay D.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these , they are truly the best I've tasted. I can go everyday with feeding off these literally amazing.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
This is one on the best candy, ever! The ratio of candy shell, chocolate, and peanut is perfect! Yum!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
It's dangerous to buy the large re-sealable bag because before you know it, you've eaten half the bag......love the peanut center!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Peanut is definitely the best M&M variety. These are perfect for the movies, mixed into ice cream, or of course by themselves. Impossible to eat just one handful.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
These are something that are always in the house for that chocolate craving, I love the mixture of the nut and chocolate flavors, they go perfect together!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
My favorite M&M they are delicious. peanut and chocolate you could'nt ask for a better combination.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Mmmmmm I love m&ms but I have to say peanut ones are my favorite they may not be good for you but Omg they ate so good lol
Nashville, TN
America's favorite candy, in my opinion. These will and forever be around and one of my favorite candies. I always eat the blue first! :) These are fantastic in trail mixes, or party snacks!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
This is my second choice of M&M's. Perfect peanut and chocolate combination! Perfect sized easy open and close bag!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.