9 colors available

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elgin, SC
These are hands down awesome. It is so easy to eat a ton of them and not even realize it. As a kid I liked the plain ones, now as an adult I love these! Hubby loves them also.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Richmond, IN
I love peanut M&M's! They are a quick snack with a kick of protein to keep you going. We always have peanut M&M's in our snack dish at home!
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
These M&M's are SOOO delicious. I love them most out of any other M&M's.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Abington, MA
These are by far my favorite M&Ms, I can't stop eating them once I've started.
Emily P.
Emily P.
My favorite M&Ms! I could live off of these. Not too healthy but I would be happy doing it!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a sucker for peanut m&M's. I love to put them in the freezer for when I'm in need of a chocolate fix. I wish M&M's sold personalized peanut M&M's so I could give them to my boyfriend who loves peanut M&M's.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Warning this candy can be addictive lol. I love peanut M&M's, I have to put some in a dish or I'll eat half the bag. Also when I put them in the candy dish for company I have to wait till the last minute or they magically disappear before they arrive. Of course everyone in the house only admit to having a few.
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
April B.
April B.
These are my go to snack during movies. I don't get anything but these candies. You can eat a handful or the whole bag if you want. I don't recommend it but you could. lol
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt pleasant , SC
I love any M&M's. The peanut aren't my favorite, but I could never turn them down!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.