Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
Love this flavor because it add a little extra with the peanut in the inside.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Foodie Expert
I recently bought a big bag from Costco and there's only a bit left. My husband and I love these M&Ms because of the peanut taste and texture.
Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
M&ms are just amazing you cant go wrong with chocolate and peanuts. I love getting these when I'm crazing some sweets.
Yasmin C.
Yonkers , NY
I love these, they give me the chocolate I desire plus help me feel full with the peanuts. I alternate back and fourth betweeen plain and peanut depending on my moods lol
Yajaira C.
The best chocolate candy ever. I love the M&Ms chocolate with peanuts more than the ones without. If I could I would eat these M&Ms all day
Jen B.
My favorite guilty pleasure! I have some of these at least 2 times a week. I make them fit my macros to stay on track with my weight loss.
Starr F.
Great Falls, MT
These are the best chocolate candies! I just wish they put them in more colors not just on holidays.
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
HAHAHA! I bought 3 bags of these for my boyfriend yesterday lol. He's in love with them so much i got him the bags!!! He had to share though.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
How can M&M's be anything but a 5-star review?? They have been around for years and years and, to me, have never missed a beat, never messed up on a choice of colors, characters in their advertising, their promotions, or anything. They are nearly perfect in taste and reputation. I LOVE M&M's!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.