9 colors available

Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I love these m&ms better than the regular ones. The peanuts make them so good and that's what i like about them
Kris c.
Kris c.
Who doesn't love these? When I am in a hurry and don't have time to make something to take to a gathering, it's always a hit when I show up with a big bag of these!
Leah F.
Leah F.
While the original M&M's candies are wonderful sometimes you just want the slightly salty crunch of peanut M&M's. They are delicious and they actually have protein so I can use them as an afternoon snack for energy.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are the best! one of my favorites! They are a great on the go snack and you can never go wrong with throwing a bag or two into a gift
Megen M.
Megen M.
alpena, MI
Foodie Expert
M and M are my facvorite candy, you can't go wrong with therse. here are so many different flavors and types.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love M&M's??? And what better than the festive ones!!! I love all M&M's but peanut M&M's are my FAVORITE!!!! yummy!
Trena S.
Trena S.
Columbia , SC
A classic, all time favorite. Satisfies the sweet tooth, by adding a little "health" bonus of peanuts :) Can't beat the classics!
Bob D.
Bob D.
I love peanut m&ms my favorite candy ever :) Peanuts are great. I could eat a whole bag to myself.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
Peanut M&M's are what I go for when I foolishly came to work sans-snack, and need something to tame my grumbling stomach. The Peanuts in them give them at least a little protein punch, making them one of the best choices in the vending machine.
Christin A.
Christin A.
These are my all time favorite M&M's! I always buy a bag of these around festivities!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.