Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
Love this flavor because it add a little extra with the peanut in the inside.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
M&ms are just amazing you cant go wrong with chocolate and peanuts. I love getting these when I'm crazing some sweets.
Laurie T.
Ridgecrest, CA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite candy/snack! I have to buy the movie theater boxes in an effort "control" my snacking, you literally cannot eat just one! :)
Gia R.
Foodie Expert
Favorite chocolate ever I love the peanuts they make my day and even when I can't eat lunch I'm guilty of grabbing these
Starr F.
Great Falls, MT
These are the best chocolate candies! I just wish they put them in more colors not just on holidays.
Yasmin C.
Yonkers , NY
I love these, they give me the chocolate I desire plus help me feel full with the peanuts. I alternate back and fourth betweeen plain and peanut depending on my moods lol
Yajaira C.
The best chocolate candy ever. I love the M&Ms chocolate with peanuts more than the ones without. If I could I would eat these M&Ms all day
Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
Jen B.
My favorite guilty pleasure! I have some of these at least 2 times a week. I make them fit my macros to stay on track with my weight loss.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.