9 colors available

Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
The Peanut M&Ms are my FAVORITE! They are so good. My daughter is addicted as well. Love all the fun colors you get them in as well.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Peanut M&Ms have always been a family favorite. I remember first trying these when I got them while trick-or-treating as a child. Since that day, I have not been able to walk past them in a store without grabbing a bag to bring home with me. Especially am a major fan of the new Peanut Butter M&MS also.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These are my favorite by far from any M&M's candy. I love the sweet and saltiness they give, and I can in some way give the excuse that they are some how good for you since they have a nut inside which give protein.
Erin G.
Erin G.
This is my favorite flavor of m&ms. They are very addictive, and once you start eating them its hard to stop.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
Foodie Expert
Yum Yum Yum! You can't go wrong with these. There so yummy and very addictive. Once you start eating them you can't stop.
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
Foodie Expert
M&ms are just amazing you cant go wrong with chocolate and peanuts. I love getting these when I'm crazing some sweets.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with the peanut kind. Great mix of salty and sweet that makes them really good.
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
This is a very affordable delicious snack on the go, because you are able to reseal the packaging it is perfect to take on road trips, school, or even to family gatherings. My favorite candy ever, i could eat the whole bag lol.
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
HAHAHA! I bought 3 bags of these for my boyfriend yesterday lol. He's in love with them so much i got him the bags!!! He had to share though.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va
My daughter and I love these M&M's. They've always been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl myself.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.