Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
These are DELICIOUS. I don't really care for he regular ones but the peanut gives it that extra UMF that it needs for sure.
Tonie Y.
So good! Perfect amount of chocolate to go along with the peanuts, but it's overwhelming where you can't even taste the peanut!
Madison L.
These are delicious! One can never go wrong with m&ms, but if you like peanuts it adds character!
Abigail  Y.
Staten Island, NY
It is so good. It is just regular milk chocolate with an extra crunch from the peanut. These are perfect for the movies. The chocolate layer is pretty thin you really get to taste the peanut.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake , WA
The Peanut M&Ms are my FAVORITE! They are so good. My daughter is addicted as well. Love all the fun colors you get them in as well.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
My favorite type of M&M's. The classic milk chocolate one is way to... I don't milk chocolate-y. I'm not a huge fan of milk chocolate but the peanut in these makes them bearable to eat.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
Love this flavor because it add a little extra with the peanut in the inside.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
M&ms are just amazing you cant go wrong with chocolate and peanuts. I love getting these when I'm crazing some sweets.
Gia R.
Favorite chocolate ever I love the peanuts they make my day and even when I can't eat lunch I'm guilty of grabbing these
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?